Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (19th Aug - 5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well played. Really enjoyable. Its amazing what a bit of youth, pace and technical skill can do along with a manager thst gives his players confidence and wants to play. Lots of positives but the front 3 is pretty limited and Ange needs backing. 2 or 3 really good first team players and this could be a very interesting season.
Yeah we were looking slow, weak & old which you can’t get away with these days. I think that’s why Woolwich did well. Not amazing world class players. But Some youth, pace & technical skill.

When i saw 9 added minutes.....

EnlightenedAnxiousAzurevasesponge-size_restricted.gif

Even the wins feel better when we take part in actually playing. The last 4 years have been hell but this feels so much fucking better...cherry on top was that it was United...

...all you folks that wanted ETH here should be having a word with yourselves. He and they are rubbish...2 seasons in...

Oh I don't rate him, he's incredibly uncharismatic for one and I don't think United play that great a style of football.

Think he might survive this year but he's not the man to get them where they think they ought to be.

Slowly morphing from the Harry Kane team to the Tottenham team. COYS
Couldn't agree more. Harry is a fucking legend and I'm so grateful for his contribution over the years but with Ange joining this is a chance for a fresh start.
I really believe it is good for both Harry to have a fresh challenge and for us as a team to have a fresh start. So excited seeing the new dawn for us as a squad under Ange. COYS

Back
Top Bottom