Tottenham Hotspur v Man City [UCL QF] - Tuesday, April 9th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“The Harry Kane Team”
Pep

“It’s just a ground with people in it like Wembley. Everyone has a ground”
De Bruyne

Tottenham are home, and even with their shite VAR decision, and what should have been two red cards that we weren’t even given free kicks for, we showed the world just exactly where our investment has been.

The crowd was the best I’ve ever heard it. Ever...non stop, even when they pressed.

What an amazing night

2997.jpg

COYS innit

Think I would have felt pretty low if this was a draw and losing Kane. Win makes a massive difference. Got to keep son fresh now and build the team around him! Hopefully Kane isn’t out for the season!

I fucking love this club! When Kane walked away, I died inside, honestly next 10 minutes I was so depressed. Thanks God for Sonny!

Fuck Fernardinho and Delph, fucking wankers!

COOYSSSS

all the shite Trips has had thrown at him recently
he bagged sterling all game and got him moved across the park - and then he pocketed Sane when he came on.

Knock him when he's bad people - but give the guy some credit when he has a good one.

Thought everyone played brilliantly tonight, to a man. Back 4 excellent, especially Toby. Winks was so tidy. Dele and Eriksen were great.

Even thought big Vic looked ace and bang on it.

Couldn't be there tonight had to watch it on a mobile phone. But white hart Lane is made for nights like this. Well done to all the yids on the terraces singing up a storm. Glory glory hallelujah

Up a mountain with the family, all spurs, all crowded round a phone screen and hammering my data to watch that

But worth every moment

Those of you there sounded fucking amazing. Pep is a moaning cunt - he really is just Mourinho with charisma with his fouling dirty cunts trying to injure, rolling like shot even when it’s their own player hitting them

Cunts the lot of them and beaten tonight

Fucking love Tottenham

Back
Top Bottom