Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are gonna pump us because of our lack of midfield among other issues like lack of being clinical up top.

We really need a DM to be brought in, forget the striker for now, that's a secondary concern, a solid DM is what we should be looking at.

Mourinho set us up to play without a DM in recent games. I guess it's clear that we will only address this position in the summer. Bringing in a striker (who can actually convert chances) would do wonders for us.

Mourinho set us up to play without a DM in recent games. I guess it's clear that we will only address this position in the summer. Bringing in a striker (who can actually convert chances) would do wonders for us.

Mourinho can only do so much though mate that's the reality, we need signings, if Mourinho gets the players he wants I have no doubt he will make us a force.

No point waiting until the summer.

Mourinho can only do so much though mate that's the reality, we need signings, if Mourinho gets the players he wants I have no doubt he will make us a force.

No point waiting until the summer.

I believe Mourinho has adapted well to what he has at his disposal. He also made some errors, but overall I think he's heading in the right direction. We obviously need to bring in a few more players... getting a striker in the next few days is critical and it would be a major fuck up from the club if we're left without one.

What do we have to fight it out in the centre though mate? We are like a pack of polos, nothing in the middle.
Gedson and Lo Celso are combative, strong, quick and are by no means push-overs.

I'd put Tanganga alongside them to help cover Davies if he pushes up - plus help with Walker - and Lo Celso and Geds if they do the same, respectively.

Also providing additional power and pace in the middle of the field.

Lamela dropping in to form a 4 - and son dropping back to make 5 across or just off for 4411- gives us enough fight, tenacity and pace to make midfield a challenge for them.

Bringing Gedson in is more of a game-changer than people are realising; gives us much more scope.

I really like the look of him.

Will be a great player for us imo.

bGZwH0V.jpg

Gazza, Verts, Foyth, Winks, Ndombele, Sessegnon, Alli
You got a new pet in Tanganga? He hasn’t got the composure to play CM

This is my family derby. Dad’s family were from Mcr and he’s City. We’ll be typically male and avoid all talk of the match as it might get awkward.

We can beat these cunts. 2-1. COYS.

We were unlucky to lose against Liverpool, converting our chances let us down, this will be a tight game , Jose has got us organised at the back, would be interesting to see how the stats back this up, any way hopefully back to back goals for son has Given him a bit more confidence , actually looking forward to this game, and it’s been a while since I have been able to say that!

Back
Top Bottom