Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think my favourite genre of post on here is the ones where the poster proudly proclaims they haven't watched any recent matches, definitely didn't watch today's either then proceeds to whine how shite we played.

I mean, why bother?

Fuckin' idiots sit there and think that people don't see through their bollocks and then still proceed to argue from what they think is a position of credibility.

Last edited:
Opinions on Madders people? Some saying he wasn’t great today but I never thought he played badly. Just not seeing the end product just now but is always looking to play a positive pass. I would like to see him play on the left instead of Werner. He would get more chances from there and the way he twists and turns he’d terrorise full backs. He’s not quick like Werner or Johnson but he’s not slow and he presses well. Just a thought!!

Deep completion???

batman masturbating GIF

Good to see.

Sucks how TV companies choose what they do and don't ackowledge on their broadcasts though........

Everton whining about their FFP breach - Show it & talk about it each week.
Man C year after year turning their backs for the CL 'anthem' - Never hear the end of it.
Dippers ticket price protests a few years ago - Comms were all over it.

Spurs ticket price protest - Not shown and not mentioned.
Partey protests - Muted.

Last edited:
So many grandstanders trying to show how amazingly patient and supportive they are

Well done, have a cookie
Being patient and supportive is wrong now?

Enjoying a comfortable win, where in another day we bury them by 6, is grandstanding?

And there is the issue. Every game expected to be a spectacle, every win completed by half time, with a cricket score in the 2nd half to complete a "satisfactory" 90 minutes.

Every moan I see on here is based on 'we should have's' and 'what if's.'

We came up against yet another bus parker and found a way to win. I see that whinge has now been sidelined, because we invariably do put the bus parkers to the sword. The issue here seems to be that we didn't do it in the first 45 minutes.

Opinions on Madders people? Some saying he wasn’t great today but I never thought he played badly. Just not seeing the end product just now but is always looking to play a positive pass. I would like to see him play on the left instead of Werner. He would get more chances from there and the way he twists and turns he’d terrorise full backs. He’s not quick like Werner or Johnson but he’s not slow and he presses well. Just a thought!!
He shouldn’t be immune from the bench. His level has dropped noticeably and it might be explained by injuries. But we can’t depend on him entirely for creativity either. He needs to be pressured for his place a bit more.

I thought we were trash first half and for large periods of the second half. XG does not mask a horrible performance.

Like you posted earlier, a rebuild season, so an element of acceptance exists, but honestly after Fulham seeing that shite first half was chilling.

Wrong.

We were poor first half and very good second half.

You gonna cry more fella?

:levyeyes: :harrylol: :dude: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:
No one's crying dickhead. Maybe you are? Trying showing pictures of doing the same thing with my posts. And putting.u name in your bio. Sad fuck.

Plenty of people saying the same thing. Still sat in your mum's box room with your pants round your ankles.
You gonna cry more fella?

:levyeyes: :harrylol: :dude: :troll: :troll: :troll: :troll:
No one's crying dickhead. Maybe you are? Trying showing pictures of doing the same thing with my posts. And putting my name in your bio. Sad fuck. Still sat in your mum's box room with your pants round your ankles

Plenty of people saying the same thing I have. Hilarious how all you do is send abuse to people. Try fucking off.

No one's crying dickhead. Maybe you are? Trying showing pictures of doing the same thing with my posts. And putting.u name in your bio. Sad fuck.

Plenty of people saying the same thing. Still sat in your mum's box room with your pants round your ankles.

No one's crying dickhead. Maybe you are? Trying showing pictures of doing the same thing with my posts. And putting my name in your bio. Sad fuck. Still sat in your mum's box room with your pants round your ankles

Plenty of people saying the same thing I have. Hilarious how all you do is send abuse to people. Try fucking off.

Bring my mum into it again you little cunt and you’ll be the one fucking off. Fucking off to find some close bodyguard protection you muggy little rugrat.

I don’t give a fuck what you say about me but you bring my family into it again and I’ll fucking hunt you down and make you realise that words can have consequences.

Now shut up before you make the biggest mistake of your pathetic, lonely existence.

I thought we were trash first half and for large periods of the second half. XG does not mask a horrible performance.

Like you posted earlier, a rebuild season, so an element of acceptance exists, but honestly after Fulham seeing that shite first half was chilling.
First live match in what seems like a generation.
Me and my son thought we were utterly stale first half. We knew as soon as Kulu half arsed that cross they were going up the other end and scoring.
We just weren’t at the races for that half. Was great to get on level terms second half and while we were comfortably the better team, we fucking well should be.
We were better, much better, in the second half but it still looked laboured against a team we should be thrashing.
That may sound condescending but when we went 2-1 up we should have thrashed them on the counter. 0 points for them was no use so they came again (after time wasting from the 3rd minute)
We lacked the guile and will to absolutely spank their arses.

Wrong.

We were poor first half and very good second half.

Hmm.

I think we were just wasteful in taking our chances throughout the game and that made it much tougher to watch than it should have been.

Performance wasn't terrible, we needed to be quicker in our passing moves, sometimes just a bit more direct, there were moments where we were trying to pass the ball in to the goal and over engineer our attacks.

Johnson gave us that much needed pace and directness in the second half but we need to be much more ruthless or it will catch up on us,

Johnson was more useful than Kulusevski and did some good things when he came on, but that miss was one of the worst all season. It had an XG of 0.72 (and I think that's conservative).

We've got to get better forwards.

Bring my mum into it again you little cunt and you’ll be the one fucking off. Fucking off to find some close bodyguard protection you muggy little rugrat.

I don’t give a fuck what you say about me but you bring my family into it again and I’ll fucking hunt you down and make you realise that words can have consequences.

Now shut up before you make the biggest mistake of your pathetic, lonely existence.
Hahahaahahahahahaha fuck off you sad pathetic cunt. in what way did I bring your family into it. By referring to the fact you had one? Get lost and sit in your corner. No one cares

Back
Top Bottom