Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well lads they continued building their team around their talisman and have got better. We sold ours and decided to start over again and have a ways to go before we get the type of continuity they now have. Some day Levy will learn that selling your best players no matter what the offer is a sure fire way to get worse.
If Liverpool got offered £86 million then Suarez would not be at Liverpool.

Wtf is going on, watching this on tv, lucky we're not 4 down already .

Capoue - lost
Naughton - indept

Avb - should know the above .

Would like to say we are unlucky with the injuries but for me it looks like bad squad management, the one centre back who's fit is totally out of his depth vs Suarez and we have no one fit as an alternative . We should have had the left back sorted out in the summer and should have bought a better centre back to keep Dawson out while Kaboul is still injured .

wait a second
how can any of u blame AVB for this
our defense has been utter crap due to lack of focus its not like AVB can control their every movement and thought

That defensive unit is not a pretty sight at the moment, especially with no Sandro and Heurellio Lloris in goal. Need to be completely fucking different in the second half, problem is the only way to stop them in this form is to press high, we can't do that and leave Suarez against Dawson and Capoue:avbhumph:
Very fucking big half time talk needed, i'm not sure how we can change it:avbcringe:
And it's my fucking birthday today, you owe me something God you sly cunt:avbpray:
(sorry God:ledley:)

What the fuck was Dawson doing on the second goal. He could've just tried body Henderson off the ball but he ran around Henderson and just let it fall to him and shoot.

Dembele who has been so good is having a poor game. Throw in Paulinho how is struggling with his touch, Pool not giving him time.
Injuries are really taking effect in team performance now. That hindsight thing about using the under 21's is having some effect. But we not playing a high tempo game, they are and it is killing us.

Mignolet needs to get on the weights, that was a farcical decision by the ref to give a foul after an excellent job by Soldado to chase it down, win it and coolly slot home. 2-1 at the half and we'd be right in this.

i think if that happened at any other area on the pitch and not with the goalkeeper it defo wouldn't have been a foul

I'm sorry but it's not the manager holding us back. It's Levy and the board selling all our best players. We had a once in a decade type of talent with about 3 or 4 years left on his contract and sold him. Now take a wee look at what the scousers did with theirs who also wanted to leave.
Are you kidding me? Why would we want to keep a player who is destined to leave anyway and might be all whiny the whole season if we got tons of money and therefore a bunch of good players? We have the players, it's just AVB who cannot quite make them play for some reason. It was mainly Bale himself last season who helped us out.

Back
Top Bottom