Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seems as good a time as any to bring this back...
transvestite_lucy_mbd210109jpgdispl.jpg

Even if he was fucking a trangender woman - so what? If she looks like a woman, feels like a woman, and now is a woman why the fuck does it matter that she was born into a body she was deeply uncomfortable in and decided to change?

To those disliking my post: If Rodgers is somehow gay for being attracted to a transwoman, then surely if you are straight men you should be turned on by this wonderful person, after all they only have a "fake" penis

a98038_Buschbaumweb.jpg

To those disliking my post: If Rodgers is somehow gay for being attracted to a transwoman, then surely if you are straight men you should be turned on by this wonderful person, after all they only have a "fake" penis

I disliked your post because you defended Brendan :lloris:

I disliked your post because you defended Brendan :lloris:
Don't get me wrong he's a twat, but I'm sure we can find enough things to give him stick for without resorting to most likely made up bullshit about him hopping into bed with a transwoman

Even if he was fucking a trangender woman - so what? If she looks like a woman, feels like a woman, and now is a woman why the fuck does it matter that she was born into a body she was deeply uncomfortable in and decided to change?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the mockery of Rodgers not more just because he didn't realise that he was fucking a transgender woman, and mistakenly thought she was a 'natural' woman? I don't think it's a comment on her gender change so much as a dig at a gaffe from Rodgers.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the mockery of Rodgers not more just because he didn't realise that he was fucking a transgender woman, and mistakenly thought she was a 'natural' woman? I don't think it's a comment on her gender change so much as a dig at a gaffe from Rodgers.
I don't think so man, if it was revealed he knew damn well she was a transgender I think the jokes would be just as harsh if not worse.

Does Soldado playing tonight mean that he won't start against Liverpool? Same with Dembele?

Kind of hope they both play, think Soldado is more likely than Dembele.

Dembele came off as a sub fairly early, I'd say him, Sandro and Paulinho are deffo all going to start (same as when we played manure)

Holtby played the full 90, Eriksen only just returning etc so I'd be my house the above trio starts.

What a load of old tosh!! I hate states (and having to spell things right?)
AVB ……P 78
K Birkenshaw ……. P431
B Nicholson ……. P 832…….There is no comparison between then regardless of States…...

AVB best in class? The major honours won list, AVB is second without winning anything?

In fairness, Nicholson didn't win anything until his third season and Burkinshaw until his fifth season. AVB has had one chance to win silverware.

AVB obviously isn't anywhere near their class yet but he's only had one season.

Don't get me wrong he's a twat, but I'm sure we can find enough things to give him stick for without resorting to most likely made up bullshit about him hopping into bed with a transwoman

It's clearly bullshit but its so ludicrous it's funny. As I said in my post the only source I've seen is from the woman's twitter account. Not sure why you neg repped me? Was it the word 'tranny?'

Back
Top Bottom