Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

DdFsA6vWkAEFp1U.jpg:large

Had about 5 heart attacks today.

Great game and brilliant way to sign off at Wembley.

We've been poor and Liverpool brilliant! - Yet we finish above them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Deconstruct that Poch!
All the best. That was quality. Only because we won, finished 3rd, and had already qualified for champs league. Otherwise I would be going mental.

Bonkers game that and what with all the drama and a dreadful, stuttery stream i feel like ive just had a tantric, 90min seizure!

Proud to be TOTTENHAM.

COYS!!!!!

Had about 5 heart attacks today.

Great game and brilliant way to sign off at Wembley.

We've been poor and Liverpool brilliant! - Yet we finish above them. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Liverpool have been bang average bar Salah let’s be honest will be interesting to see if he can do it again. And how they do without him if he leaves

Also good to see Kane back in goal scoring mood before the WC. I don't care for England's campaign but I want him to have a good time there and I think he was desperate to get match fit, which he looks much closer to being now.

Worst defending I’ve seen from us since Newcastle.
Used to be the norm with us, comical defending.

Obviously there were reasons for it.
Rustiness and unfamiliarity.
Central midfield
Lucas not as defensive minded, not yet disciplined positionally or physically - exciting player though he is.

Great to win, so well done the players. They did want it.

Could have been so embarrassing if we lost.

So, hopefully we recruit well and have another solid season at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
That colossal new home ofmours.

Onwards, upwards......and sidewards :)

Liverpool have been bang average bar Salah let’s be honest will be interesting to see if he can do it again. And how they do without him if he leaves

Firminho has been pretty good and they've got a few other decent players, but any team in the world would be lifted significantly by a player like Salah. He's one of the top players in the world. Credit to them for signing him. But when he goes, this summer or next, their level will naturally drop.

Back
Top Bottom