Tottenham Hotspur v. Leicester City - Sunday 13th May - 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll have to disagree with that. For example: I’ve been counting the number of forward passes Sissoko did that resulted in another forward pass: ZERO so far.
Also ZERO dribbles won, ZERO tackles after 30 minutes. Plus during the first goal Sissoko was marking Vardy first, but forgot about it somehow.

I’m very frustrated, but it’s not your fault, sorry for the rant
Lamela and KWP marked Vardy. Not Sissoko

I thought 4th had to go through qualifying as well, so I must be a cunt as well..... Not as much as our players, but a cunt nonetheless.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Group stage
For 2018/19 they will be ...
UEFA Champions League holders (1)
UEFA Europa League holders (1)
Top four from associations ranked 1st to 4th: Spain, Germany, England, Italy (16)

Champions League and Europa League changes next season

I’ll have to disagree with that. For example: I’ve been counting the number of forward passes Sissoko did that resulted in another forward pass: ZERO so far.
Also ZERO dribbles won, ZERO tackles after 30 minutes. Plus during the first goal Sissoko was marking Vardy first, but forgot about it somehow.

I’m very frustrated, but it’s not your fault, sorry for the rant

Agreed he is fucking shit

Back
Top Bottom