Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last time we finished fourth was in 2012, wasn't it? Not exactly a lifetime ago. And talk about a classic scum fan, talking about being the fourth best team in the league as if it's something to harp on about. Especially since in recent years, when you've ended up fourth, it's by as much as a point. Scum fans are the saddest cunts going, like a greasy little skinny kid who tries to bully the other kids in school, before getting slapped regularly and put in his place.

you might have escaped - but trust me, if you say mean things about him - he goes mental.
You should see the pms I got from him when I told him that he wasn't funny. It's like looking into the pit of madness.
hmmm - maybe I'm on to something.............
Hi Mick,

Please forgive me this post. It will be my only one on the subject, but I feel I have the right of reply.

At no time did you receive deranged PM's concerning my "funniness" or lack of - it was never discussed, so I was naturally fucking annoyed to read the above post. "Looking into the pit of madness" indeed, "trust you" you say? That discussion never took place as you know damn well. Prove it man - you say you have the evidence in your possession, so go right ahead Mick. You have my permission to publish those alleged PM's to back up your lame accusation, but they don't exist, so how could you? I'm going to look fucking stupid if you can, but that isn't going to happen is it?

I have nothing to hide as I have never been anything other than polite and enquiring in a PM with yourself, and of course I have those messages. But I don't think even you would stoop to editing them, if indeed that is possible. Our correspondence has been concerned with your bewildering obsession over my supposed duality with this Audere guy, and your distaste with the people on the OG forum. To my certain knowledge I have not spent days on end pretending to be Scottish for example, as Audere was fond of doing, and why shouldn't he after all? But he is not me. Is that clear?

I've had my say now and I won't post again on this subject unless you continue. I'll sign off with a link where I am in conversation with Audere (or myself as you would have it).

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/bit-of-fun.10688/#post-562517

Last edited:
Hey Joe Clash Joe Clash what happened with the closed account, was a bit surprised to see it yesterday?
I asked Case for a breather because of all the bullshit flying about, but I had to respond to Cooper (as above). I hope the matter is closed - I've had my say and I don't want to spam it up for others, so I'd like to leave it there. I don't have the willpower to just not post, so I asked for the account to be closed - I wasn't trying to be dramatic, I was steaming.

I asked Case for a breather because of all the bullshit flying about, but I had to respond to Cooper (as above). I hope the matter is closed - I've had my say and I don't want to spam it up for others, so I'd like to leave it there. I don't have the willpower to just not post, so I asked for the account to be closed - I wasn't trying to be dramatic, I was steaming.

Fair enough.

Anyone seen any pictures / videos of us celebrating our goal? Me and my mate got right down to the barrier and Danny Rose high fived my pal. I wanted it to be on TV like Villa and Hull.

Also, did anyone see the geezer who tripped during the celebrations and left a good pint of blood on the stairs? Hope he's alright today.

Anyone seen any pictures / videos of us celebrating our goal? Me and my mate got right down to the barrier and Danny Rose high fived my pal. I wanted it to be on TV like Villa and Hull.

Also, did anyone see the geezer who tripped during the celebrations and left a good pint of blood on the stairs? Hope he's alright today.
What did the geezer look like ? did he have a Black jacket on - Navy jeans and white trainers .
May have been me . :pochfacepalm:
Hello everyone by the way, i`m new here(long time lurker) and sore :paulinhowtf:.

What did the geezer look like ? did he have a Black jacket on - Navy jeans and white trainers .
May have been me . :pochfacepalm:
Hello everyone by the way, i`m new here(long time lurker) and sore :paulinhowtf:.
I only saw one fella K.O'd on the floor with blood spurting out of him, guess it was you...

Glad you're alive. :adebaehug:

This thread morphing from the CP game thread to another "The Housewives of TFC" episode. A lovely read. And don't take this as a slate. I'm a contributing member myself on occasion

Back
Top Bottom