Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Saturday 10 jan
17:30 kick off
the-fighting-cocks-the-eagle-a-aesop-fable-susan-mcneil.jpg

eaglevscoc_tyjnkzqa.jpg

url

A-cockerel-playing-footba-007.jpg

both-my-cocks-are-bigger-than-yours-5dd93.png

Last edited:
No Bolasie and Jedinak for Palace is good but they will be well up for it since it is Pardew's first game.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele, no idea?, Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

No Bolasie and Jedinak for Palace is good but they will be well up for it since it is Pardew's first game.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele, no idea?, Townsend, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Is Mason still injured then?

Anyone know what the pre-match pub will be?

I believe it will be 'The Flora Sandes', opposite Thornton Heath station.

I will be at this match courtesy of some amazing generosity from another forum member and I am really looking forward to it, as it will be my first away match since March 2014 (the 4-0 thumping by the Chavs).

COYS we can win this and continue our excellent away record this season.

Last edited:
Is Mason still injured then?

Club generally releases good news and sits on bad news. If we don't hear anything in the next two days my guess is him and Lamela will not be available.

These 3 points on Saturday would be MASSIVE.

It's Southampton v. United, meaning we stand a good chance of climbing to 4th this coming weekend. Also, Stoke love to troll Woolwich, so maybe they could do us a solid?

With Pardew and Pulis moving thats another 2 sides that will be absolute bastards to play against, the top of the premier league may not be amazing, but its so competitive in a very dense middle of the table

3 points would be superb

With Pardew and Pulis moving thats another 2 sides that will be absolute bastards to play against, the top of the premier league may not be amazing, but its so competitive in a very dense middle of the table

3 points would be superb
Maybe but he's just been in the job a couple of days. The timing is great for us to grab a result.

Maybe but he's just been in the job a couple of days. The timing is great for us to grab a result.

:adegrin2:Oh mate, if only it worked like that!!!

One thing working for us is the classic that at least Palace attack, as we know we have a much better chance against teams that come out to play

I believe it will be 'The Flora Sandes', opposite Thornton Heath station.

I will be at this match courtesy of some amazing generosity from another forum member and I am really looking forward to it, as it will be my first away match since March 2014 (the 4-0 thumping by the Chavs).

COYS we can win this and continue our excellent away record this season.
Thanks very much, is that from word of mouth or just footballgroundguide.com? Looks like a lovely venue!
szT8YBR.jpg

Will be my second away of the season after the 3-0 thumping by the Chavs (though I've got Sheffield United, West Brom and Fiorentina lined up too :freundgoal:). Hope it's a good occasion for you anyway - should be a cracking atmosphere!

Thanks very much, is that from word of mouth or just footballgroundguide.com? Looks like a lovely venue!
szT8YBR.jpg

Will be my second away of the season after the 3-0 thumping by the Chavs (though I've got Sheffield United, West Brom and Fiorentina lined up too :freundgoal:). Hope it's a good occasion for you anyway - should be a cracking atmosphere!

Thanks and a bit of both.

I think Crystal Palace probably have the best and most vocal home support in the PL, and our away support is always fantastic, so it should be an amazing atmosphere I hope.

am i really the only one who thinks Paulinho should start this one alongside with Dembele ?

oh goodies.. im in a gang now.
cat-gang_o_224840.jpg

no but really, im still not sure Benji is ten times better than Paulinho. He should at least get a shot after his dispaly against chel53a.
He played last night. We had no shots of any description in the first half. Not one. And what display against Chelsea? he played 29 minutes and only fucked up once. Release the cats.

He played last night. We had no shots of any description in the first half. Not one. And what display against Chelsea? he played 29 minutes and only fucked up once. Release the cats.
yes, "WE" , not Burnely vs Paulinho. Or are you saying that if Paulo plays , he makes 10 of our player shit ?
not debating or saying that he is class, just that maybe he should get his chance

Back
Top Bottom