Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They are a tad staged which is annoying....totally modeled themselves on on the Italian ultras.

I dont believe its a load of coked up barmy nutters in the corner, hurling abuse and vitriol at the likes Gylfi fucking Siggurdsson for absolutely no reason.

Its copying what you saw on youtube in a Feyonoord v Ajax game.

But....at least they make a noise.
yeah they do make a noise, but like you said it's all copycat stuff of things they've seen on youtube. wearing black sunglasses to cover their eyes ffs it's england not italy. frauds

image004.jpg

Yids Army away
tumblr_m3c3h1ipxw1r79hceo1_5001.jpg
Anyone know where that spurs pic comes from? Match/season? Seen it so many times!

I'm not sure what the problem with Palace fans 'copying' anyone - after all, every song, chant or turning your back and jumping up and down has to start somewhere.

I'm not sure what the problem with Palace fans 'copying' anyone - after all, every song, chant or turning your back and jumping up and down has to start somewhere.
it's more to do with the fact that they've copied an entire culture, and completely binned off the English culture. copying songs happen obviously, it's the norm, sadly for them 90% of the songs they've copied are tragic as well. desperate for them to go back to the championship where they belong and get embarrassed by charlton again

Nothing wrong with copying songs, but why wear sunglasses and hoods up as if you are highly sought after criminal who will be arrested if recognised at the game?

Its all a bit silly.

Its like pretending to be a mod or a punk.

Be a fanatic. Dont put it on.

Palace fan mate at work has made us keep a Chinese Restaurant menu/calendar on the wall for the last 18 months in the superstitious belief that it's keeping Palace in the premiere league. Anyway he's distraught now 'cos yesterday a gooner took it down and binned it.

Just sayin.....

We got this one.
:paulinholol:

Back
Top Bottom