Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...People who dont know the first thing about a profession, but make wild claims based on nothing...

AZBrYfw.jpg

:adelol:

After this season is over we need to completely revamp our physiology team. I can only think of a few injuries that have actually occurred during games this season. The rest seem to be picked up at the training ground. Yes the multi million pound state of the art best in the country training ground.
It feels like we're taking ferraris in to be serviced by dodgy mechanics at kwikfit.

Fed up of these little knocks becoming long standing mystery injuries.

Anyway I can't see any way we will win on Saturday so hoping for a draw. Will be watching it in a bar in New York (blatant) with the NY Spurs.
May have to educate some fools
Looking at the contract medical clauses of players may be a good place to start. Cannot understand as it has been mentioned previously why players are allowed to get their own medicos to treat them, especially if they are on international duty. if these health professionals are not on the same page with their treatment regimes then all sorts of balls ups happen!!

I know alot more about football than the average, non medically trained fan does about physiotherapy...

For example, I know enough about football to criticise a manager or player.....slating a team of doctors and calling for them to be sacked however......because me me want good players ready faster.

Fairly pathetic

I know alot more about football than the average, non medically trained fan does about physiotherapy...

For example, I know enough about football to criticise a manager or player.....slating a team of doctors and calling for them to be sacked however......because me me want good players ready faster.

Fairly pathetic
And all this knowledge can be inserted quite comfortably into the Italian book of war heroes!!

Yes, because you've managed at the highest level and know as much about tactics and inner-team dynamics

Yes, because you've managed at the highest level and know as much about tactics and inner-team dynamics

Says the person who thinks he knows more than Sherwood and Redknapp.

As I said, I know more about football, than someone who knows nothing about medics does about physiotherapy.

Keep talking clown. You are arguing against your own right to an opinion of football.

As I said, I know more about football, than someone who knows nothing about medics does about physiotherapy.

Keep talking clown. You are arguing against your own right to an opinion of football.
My opinion is as throw-away as yours on here - no one claims to be an expert anymore than talking shit on a message board. Which is exactly what Jimmy was doing, so dismissing his claims on the same basis is laughable.

My opinion is as throw-away as yours on here - no one claims to be an expert anymore than talking shit on a message board. Which is exactly what Jimmy was doing, so dismissing his claims on the same basis is laughable.

No its not, because people here have a massive knowlegde of the game, which qualifies their opinions.

Thats not the same as knowing fuck all about medics, yet making the conclusion that our medical staff is no good and should be fired.

No its not, because people here have a massive knowlegde of the game, which qualifies their opinions.

Thats not the same as knowing fuck all about medics, yet making the conclusion that our medical staff is no good and should be fired.
Knowledge of watching on TV and playing a bit of Sunday League?

Our injury records form a worrying pattern - he didn't claim to be a qualified doctor - only suggested what is pretty obvious

Knowledge of watching on TV and playing a bit of Sunday League?

Our injury records form a worrying pattern - he didn't claim to be a qualified doctor - only suggested what is pretty obvious

As I said, I have alot more knowledge of the game, than someone who knows nothing about medics does about physiotherapy.

Take a deep breath. Read the statement. It will not change, no matter how many times you quote it and ask the same thing in a slightly different way.

Accept that you disagree. Move on.

Fairly pathetic

gt1zYHg.png

I actually agree with Sammy on this:adeohshit:. Only real big injuries last year were Sandro and Kaboul. But we had a smaller team. Same doctors last year. Its just bad luck believe it or not.

I remember when we qualified for the CL that season, we had a couple of tough games at the end of the season, including Citeh, and we had some injuries. I thought we had no chance and wouldn't qualify, but we did. Despite the injuries and tough matches...

So...maybe the same thing will happen this year. I doubt it.

Back
Top Bottom