Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After this season is over we need to completely revamp our physiology team. I can only think of a few injuries that have actually occurred during games this season. The rest seem to be picked up at the training ground. Yes the multi million pound state of the art best in the country training ground.
It feels like we're taking ferraris in to be serviced by dodgy mechanics at kwikfit.

Fed up of these little knocks becoming long standing mystery injuries.

Anyway I can't see any way we will win on Saturday so hoping for a draw. Will be watching it in a bar in New York (blatant) with the NY Spurs.
May have to educate some fools
Who knows....maybe you'll get educated
:troll:

After this season is over we need to completely revamp our physiology team. I can only think of a few injuries that have actually occurred during games this season. The rest seem to be picked up at the training ground. Yes the multi million pound state of the art best in the country training ground.
It feels like we're taking ferraris in to be serviced by dodgy mechanics at kwikfit.

Anyway I can't see any way we will win on Saturday so hoping for a draw. Will be watching it in a bar in New York (blatant) with the NY Spurs.

Thats good you are watching it with the NY crew, trust me if they are anything like the Chelsea mob I ran into last month they were 40% londoners and most of the rest seemed savvy

I like sammyspurs sammyspurs 's shout. Fuck Naughton v Hazard. Would rather Lennon.

----------------------Lloris------------------------
---------Kaboul---Dawson---Vertonghen-----
Lennon--------------------------------------Rose
---------------Sandro---Dembele----------------
---------------------Eriksen-----------------------
---------------Soldado---Adebayor-------------

Fuck it.
Lennon plays like a wingback these days anyway, think walker goes to the byline more than him :gio:

I blame the canteen food

RAMOS KNEW

Id actually like to see Chadli in the side to give us a bit of height... Can see any set pieces we get being crucial in this.

Crouch on a short term loan deal?
Please god no.

I rember, one estonian youtuber once did a video how much a dislike button in fb is needed. But because it doesent exists then what you must do is to like a page and then unlike.

Did it with crouch.. Couldnt dislike. Paniced. :(
Thats so rude.

We seem pretty shit out of luck. Looks like Walker has still about one more week to be fully fit, and Rose is expected to miss both of the Chelsea and ArseAnal games.

Not sure how I feel about the chances of our replacements, especially when I read that we have conceded 3.6 goals per game when Naughton has featured. We are going to need a Timmy masterstroke or the best performances ever of Naughton and Fryers if we are looking to take something away.

#FuckThePhysios
#WeNeedAnOverhall
#KeepOnlyShahbaaz

Last edited:
:adegrin2::adegrin::adewtf::adelol::adewtf::adebaehug::adethumbup::dawsonmean::chadliblow::capouestare::dembele:
Are you the least funny poster on TFC?

Not including ArcspacE ArcspacE
Oh I'm sorry for an attempt to break the monotony of Football nerd speculation .
It may not be funny but your attampt to refute lacks any wit which you seem eager to criticise.

Would it make you happier if I picked my best 11 or criticise certain players or question , Timmys team selection or is all this a bit Spursy?

We seem pretty shit out of luck. Looks like Walker has still about one more week to be fully fit, and Rose is expected to miss both of the Chelsea and ArseAnal games.

Not sure how I feel about the chances of our replacements, especially when I read that we have conceded 3.6 goals per game when Naughton has featured. We are going to need a Timmy masterstroke or the best performances ever of Naughton and Fryers if we are looking to take something away.

#FuckThePhysios
#WeNeedAnOverhall
#KeepOnlyShabaz

I don't understand why people are getting on Naughton, I for one think he's done quite well when he's played his preferred position - and that ridiculous stat of 3,6 goals per game he's featured would certainly look different if you only counted the times he's played RB. He is behind Walker IMO, but that's mainly because Walker has such amazing pace. Naughton is a better passer and is pretty good at delivering crosses too. Funny, as I think it's the same with Rose and Fryers - where the former is faster but the latter delivers better crosses. Defensively, I think Naughton is just as good as Walker too, except he doesn't have that pace so he risks getting beaten by a run if he is to dash forward like Walker does - which is why he will need to be extremely careful with this part of his game (if Walker isnt in fact playing come sat)

#FuckThePhysios
#WeNeedAnOverhall
#KeepOnlyShabaz
who the fuck is Shabaz??

who the fuck is Shabaz??
The fella on the right:
Asian-Football-Awards.jpg

A poignant and well deserved award went to the Tottenham Hotspur club doctor, Dr Shahbaaz Mughal who won the Behind the Scenes Medical award. Dr Mughal carried out the on-pitch treatment on Fabrice Muamba following Muamba’s heart attack during the Tottenham Hotspur versus Bolton 2012 FA Cup quarter final.

It is no secret that Dr Mughal played a major part in saving Muamba’s life, who was clinically dead for 78 minutes.

#FuckThePhysios
#WeNeedAnOverhall
#KeepOnlyShahbaaz
sorry what? WHAT?

Talking of mechanics, you sound like the people that take their car to one, and say "cant you just weld it a bit" when the exhaust has rusted into dust and is hanging on by a dried out bit of rubber.

People who dont know the first thing about a profession, but make wild claims based on nothing....
:dempsey:

Do you honestly think this happens at no other club. I cant remember the last time we ever had a fit squad for a whole season. Good luck finding Jesus to work as our physio.

Back
Top Bottom