Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That needs to be put on a massive banner when we get to EL Final
'Belief is our 12th man' is pretty great.

kw6SEX9.gif

To

Couldn't agree more. As I reflected on an exciting 0-0 draw and contemplated the 3 hour drive home, it was obvious that we are clearly poised for an assault on the top of the table.

In fear of getting off this glorious topic what do you think has been the major differences between this season and last? (besides teams not rolling over for you :eriksenlol:)Mahrez have his head turned?

Been in my head all day. Throat still fucked.

Fan-fucking-tastic! I was SO proud of the team and the crowd last night - really showed the watching world what a atmospheric, spine-tingling venue WHL is. Lets make EVERY game like this, in our last season at this magnificent, historic stadium.

In fear of getting off this glorious topic what do you think has been the major differences between this season and last? (besides teams not rolling over for you :eriksenlol:)Mahrez have his head turned?

Don't want to hijack the thread either, but to answer the question I think it's a combination of factors - losing Kante, absurd pre-season, players all a few percent below last season, other teams working is out.

Besides the obvious of course - every other team allowing us to win regardless of their own ambition, refs released from an obligation to give us every decision, quieter clackers; oh, and (churlishly, in my opinion) we can no longer use drugs, for some unknown reason. It's all so unfair.

I can only agree with all the great comments on here after a fantastic result. The thing for me being a stressed supporter when winning matches like this is that I did NOT keep looking at the clock and see that it had not changed. We never really looked in danger of repeating the loss of a 2 goal lead like last April. Although a bit concerned we messed up a few chances to make it 3 it was more comfortable than I could ever have dreamed.

So, the FAT bloke from Chelsea who just hangs around the pitch & dugout at every game... he's been there since before Mourinho's first stint...

The hell does he actually do? Has he won a prize to be there?

I heard he was initially employed as a translator, but he looks to me like he'd struggle with English, let alone a second language? (unless he was John Terry's translator to help him make the transition from English to Neanderthal)

Or is he 'special' and the club just haven't got the heart to tell him to fuck off???

Back
Top Bottom