Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately, he clearly isn't. Or perhaps he's mislaid the keys to the cabinet.
Never mind mate, but this might have happened.
giphy.gif

I'm in that bit somewhere... I wanna say I can see my hat, but I really can't!

Just saw this on YouTube... THE PAXTON seemed to be rocking too!

Ignoring the rather unfortunate pause in the picture that makes that guy look as if he's doing a Nazi salute (maybe the Chelsea fans got relocated to the Paxton too??)

...is that a Capo in the front row of the Paxton??

I guess that's one good thing about the corner of the ground being missing... once the ballot's done, there's that much fan relocation, that it seems every part of the ground now has people in it who are prepared to sing!

Just read about a ridiculous decision by the officials last night, I thought I was going mad - In the first half Danny Rose took a throw in to Kane, the Lino put his flag up for offside, I shouted about how you can't be offside from a throw in.. Twat who sits behind me said it was for a free-kick.
NewsNow: Loading story...

I'll have great pleasure in telling the know all Cunt next game..
I was pulling my hair out with that decision thought I was the only person going WTF

So, the FAT bloke from Chelsea who just hangs around the pitch & dugout at every game... he's been there since before Mourinho's first stint...

The hell does he actually do? Has he won a prize to be there?

I heard he was initially employed as a translator, but he looks to me like he'd struggle with English, let alone a second language? (unless he was John Terry's translator to help him make the transition from English to Neanderthal)

Or is he 'special' and the club just haven't got the heart to tell him to fuck off???
I think he's been there since Vialli. Used to translate for free. Gary stoker i think. Translated for Ranieri and didn't he get stick for fucking it up. He's basically security. One of those Chelsea hardcore fans who got into the club somehow doing stuff for free and started getting paid once Roman took over.
He's probably a bouncer with a rudimentary understanding of Italian.
He's probably the equivalent to the bald bloke of ours who does security, can't recall his name off my head

So, the FAT bloke from Chelsea who just hangs around the pitch & dugout at every game... he's been there since before Mourinho's first stint...

The hell does he actually do? Has he won a prize to be there?

I heard he was initially employed as a translator, but he looks to me like he'd struggle with English, let alone a second language? (unless he was John Terry's translator to help him make the transition from English to Neanderthal)

Or is he 'special' and the club just haven't got the heart to tell him to fuck off???
Googled "fat bloke on Chelsea bench", got this...
Meet Chelsea's ultimate behind the scenes man... Gary Staker went from being a club steward, to Claudio Ranieri's translator, to player liaison officer at Stamford Bridge | Daily Mail Online

There you go.

Many thanks. That has cleared up this mess!!

Incidentally, I also Googled; "Fat bloke on Chelsea Bench"
...and this is what came up;
frank-lampard-chelsea-bench-cropped.jpg
I thangyouverymuch!

You've been a great crowd Tottenham....
g'Night!

Last edited:
Just read about a ridiculous decision by the officials last night, I thought I was going mad - In the first half Danny Rose took a throw in to Kane, the Lino put his flag up for offside, I shouted about how you can't be offside from a throw in.. Twat who sits behind me said it was for a free-kick.
NewsNow: Loading story...

I'll have great pleasure in telling the know all Cunt next game..

Fun (tragic) fact: It was the same lino who waved the Vertonghen-goal offside!

24CC585900000578-2914845-image-a-2_1421525062919.jpg

:pochfacepalm:

Great atmoshere, but why does half of our crowd feel the need to film it? Sort of ruins it all IMO.

Just the way of the world.....half time I suppose is why so many are filming.

I like the crowd videos, get some really good coverage you never get on tv. Personally, I could never whip my phone out after a goal, or even during a good song, but Im glad people do, cos it makes for some good youtube-ing

Back
Top Bottom