Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Legends one and all...
C1V64MmXAAAQOxL.jpg:large

Lol at the dippers. All of them praying for us to do them a favour (but most saying we bottle big games) and now we've done it, they're all shitting themselves because we're only 2 points behind them.

Special cunts.

I reckon that being just about mathematically "safe" now was probably the biggest thrill of the night for some of the pessimists on here.

Last edited:
There you go.

Many thanks. That has cleared up this mess!!

Incidentally, I also Googled; "Fat bloke on Chelsea Bench"
...and this is what came up;
frank-lampard-chelsea-bench-cropped.jpg
I thangyouverymuch!

You've been a great crowd Tottenham....
g'Night!

Last edited:
Commentary is shocking. Souness saying "Hard to separate the teams tonight"
Fuck right off. What about the two fucking goals we scored you cretin? Or the clean sheet we kept? Or the three fucking points we take? Or Chelsea's record breaking run that doesn't exist because of us?

Absolutely ridiculous these pundits.

His two crosses for Dele were sublime. That's where the sublime ended.
Oh come on. Eriksen has been superb for a good few weeks and is one of the key reasons why we're playing so well. You might just have to get used to the fact that he is a critical part of our team.

Oh, and Kane put in an immense effort tonight: he smashed their defence to pieces and made the space for Eriksen, Dele and the rest. It was almost like a perfect rugby forward's performance. He's class and happy to put in a dirty, hard working shift.

Swung by briefly as I thought last night's performance deserves congratulations. Great win.

As has the added benefit of blowing the title race wide open, just in time for our late surge.

Thoughts on the "Chelsea <removed>s, were coming for you" chant?

On first thoughts it seems like a fairly juvenile play on words and relatively harmless, but I remember the Proud Lilywhites group getting quite upset about it, calling it homophobic. Does it stigmatise prostitution? without question. But is it actually homophobic? Personally I don't think so.

Harmless if you ask me....

B-FwUelCMAAO9tq.jpg

:dierno:

Fucking hate Chelsea....I hate Willian the little prick, Danny will have him in his pocket tonight, and then hopefully knock his head off in injury time. Davies needs a few games anyway.

Hope Dembele knocks Costas head off too, so Winks can get a few games under his belt.
Really Hope Wanyama fucking knocks Hazards teeth out......give Sissoko a run out in January

Hope Lloris comes flying out and breaks Ivanovichs legs from a corner.......Vorm needs game time anyway

Really hope Kane punches Cahills little fucking head off, Vinny might get a run out anyway

Arrrrghhhhhh fucking hate these cunts

Commentary is shocking. Souness saying "Hard to separate the teams tonight"
Fuck right off. What about the two fucking goals we scored you cretin? Or the clean sheet we kept? Or the three fucking points we take? Or Chelsea's record breaking run that doesn't exist because of us?

Absolutely ridiculous these pundits.
How about right at the end?

"Alan, there's a minute to go, how do we see Tottenham"
"They were good but you have to praise Chelsea's run."

They're still carrying on.. "Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea, Chelsea..."

Some LOL quotes from the Chelsea forum. These before the game:

"Hopefully we get 3 offside goals and one shockingly soft penalty. I want to see their rage and tears after the game." How do your own tears taste, cunt?

"Just remember what happened when Everton tried to match up 3-4-3 against us. Or City. Or anyone. We've had them all on toast." How's that toast tasting cunt? Want some Wanyama on that to make it taste more bitter?

In the game:
"someone break Vertonghen's kneecap would be worth the red"
How you like them apples, cunt?

"i swear we have some inferiority complex with spurs. it seems like this is the case every game we go into vs them in the last couple seasons" I agree. It's because we are better than you and our players play for the shirt no matter what. Stupid cunt.

"Im close to done with this...biggest match of the season and we lay a massive f**king egg"
Ummmm, cunt.

"Why didn't Ali get a second yellow for going into the crowd after his 2nd?" Clutching at straws much? Fuck me, you're so shit you want the guy who scores two against you to get a sending off for celebrating too much when he fucks you up as it's the only way you can handle him when he is off the pitch. Funniest cunt comment today, well done. Cunt.

After the game:
All I can hear is weeping.

Back
Top Bottom