Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Home to West Brom next game. Dippers go to Old Trafford. Chelsea have any easyish run but then have to go to Liverpool and home to Woolwich back to back at the beginning of Feb.

tban_62.jpg

On the way back. That was such a professional performance. Are that shit seriously running away with the league? Fuck that for a laugh. Can't remember such a strong and controlled performance against that muck. COYS. I've lost some of my precious badges...

:pochsulk:

That is a good point. We need to kick on & try to get ourselves up for games that aren't as big as tonight's.

No in fairness I think we do but we just need to be strong and clinical.

Tonight's game was evenly matched but we won the midfield battle and Alli was superb in taking his goals especially as Kane was a tad off.

But the important thing now is to take the FA Cup seriously (please) and then come back against a good West Brom side and kick on again.

Commentary is shocking. Souness saying "Hard to separate the teams tonight"
Fuck right off. What about the two fucking goals we scored you cretin? Or the clean sheet we kept? Or the three fucking points we take? Or Chelsea's record breaking run that doesn't exist because of us?

Absolutely ridiculous these pundits.

INCREDIBLE

WE ARE NOW BEATING TEAMS WITH THEIR FORMATION - LEGENDARY

All the melts, the sherwood fans, the moaners

I want a fucking long paragraph from each of you why this is the best manager we have seen in 30 years

IMG_0002.jpg
Nah, I still think we would be even better with frank de boer.
#GoDutch

Commentary is shocking. Souness saying "Hard to separate the teams tonight"
Fuck right off. What about the two fucking goals we scored you cretin? Or the clean sheet we kept? Or the three fucking points we take? Or Chelsea's record breaking run that doesn't exist because of us?

Absolutely ridiculous these pundits.
Yes, they are shite. We were completely assured tonight.

On the way back. That was such a professional performance. Are that shit seriously running away with the league? Fuck that for a laugh. Can't remember such a strong and controlled performance against that muck. COYS. I've lost some of my precious badges...

:pochsulk:
You don't need no stinkin' badges.

I Love Tottenham Hotspur.

Where is that Chelsea twat, troll, let it go, frozen cunt?

You thought you would win but you just do not understand, :allitongue:
He only cost us 5 Million English Pounds, he is better than that frog eyed cunt and all your chav shite, :allitongue:
We have got :allitongue:

If your step-sister/aunt has not cut the internet, come close and learn some sex education, Conte needs to pee on a stick 'coz he just got fucked raw and ragged. In 9 months he may well birth a child that understands more than 1 formation.

Fuck your 13 games, go get your fucking shine box. Stamford Bridge would be Fulham's piss poor training ground without your Russian oil. :dembelefingers:

Back
Top Bottom