Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Spurs were a lad out on the pull, they'd be the guy who chats to the most beautiful girl in the bar, gets a couple of laughs, thinks he's in with a shout only to see her pull some other cunt and go home with him.

Once again played well, but just never had an end product. So frustrating to watch.

Agree with you on Walker and maybe even LB-s but please explain how come we have looked awful at the back the whole season so far... Kaboul, Chiriches and surprisingly even Vertonghen have not really played up to the standard so far.

I like our CB pairing at the moment, plus dier hasnt really played there much yet so im giving him a chance

no one said u had to piss or moan. u made that bit up all yourself.
u had your best day yesterday and the quiet crowd is the best u can come up with.
fvHiNIr.gif

Seriously though we had a few decent chances and conceded due to some poor marking, a poor clearance and some pace. We gave it our all though and a loss is hardly surprising. Not embarrassing unlike some performances COYS!

Don't criticise the players when you aren't playing then...
great comparision! one most people have a choice to do, the other u have to be born with a great amount of talent & can not choose this talent.

comparing top footballers & spectators. what ever next.

Go two down to those cunts and it's a tough ask, they basically shut up shop in the second half and we find it hard to break down shit teams let alone this lot...we've actually played worse and won games this season.

No fucking shame. After the shift that Mason, Bentaleb, Eriiksen, Lennon and Kane put in on Sunday it was always going to be difficult to get to hit that intensity after a short time. However, we have gifted them goals, and could have scored.
We did not get completely mugged off like Arsehole did.
Chelsea have a team who have been together for ages, a consistent team who know each other, better players on the field and on the bench and they are fresher. Unfortunately they also have a manager who is good and has the funds to buy and pay whoever he wants.
Chelsea are a far superior team, to probably 18 teams in this league.
We have a back four that has only had the same 4 once. We have a new manager, new set up and I don't think we have the same 11 once this season. We have a new manager who has made 4 signings and none have been regular; a manager who does not even know who is best side is yet. He is working with players he did not buy and is just getting to know. I said at the start that 6th would be good. As long as you can see signs of improvement and in the last 4 games I have.
I have seen character, determination and, in these last 2 games, some good neat football played. I feel we are going in the correct direction. Kane is improving, Chadli is scoring, Eriksen is becoming a more complete midfielder, Mason has injected life into the middle and Lamela is contributing.
We have Bentaleb who, if he continues, will be a great midfileder.

The future is bright..the future is Lillywhite.

sorry if I find it a joke that people criticise the crowd when they aren't even at the game.
well, lets face it, going to scumford bridge is similar to going to the nuremberg rallies. not everyone has the stomach to go to the meeting place of a bunch of racist nazi bastards.
or nuremberg.

Heads up boys, life goes on and the middle of the table is actually quite tight. A couple of good results and we're back to the good vibrations that the Everton result gave us.

Back
Top Bottom