Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea (3rd December)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Costa is a lucky bitch. Fazio has already exhibited a distinct lack of fucks when it comes to red cards. Would've definitely done the cunt had he not got this "injury".

Was afraid of having to deal with Fazio again.

019cadb0-8157-11e3-bb36-7054d21a8f10.gif.pagespeed.ce.me_OrqKbr6.gif

I'll be expecting a defeat, but I just want us to have a proper go at them. Play lennon, fight and run. See what happens. No pressure on us. No one expects to do anything there, nothing to lose.

Let's beat the fuckers!
:vert:

I'll be expecting a defeat, but I just want us to have a proper go at them. Play lennon, fight and run. See what happens. No pressure on us. No one expects to do anything there, nothing to lose.

Let's beat the fuckers!
:vert:

exactly why we need to go 3 at the back and 4 upfront

does Harry Kane have any brothers or sisters we can throw out there too by any chance? :pochwtf:

Injuries/exhaustion permitting, I wouldn't change a thing for Wednesday unless Walker is ready to be unleashed. In which case, I would bench Vlad. Dropping Bobby would be bad for the lad's confidence & he has a positive influence on the younger players. I see no reason to mess with a winning starting XI. In fact, rotation so early in the season can lead to some of the disjointed rubbish we have seen. Nobody expects us to get shit out of this game. Nada. Zip. So I would go with the same team, the same team talk & the same game plan. Press the chav cunts as far up the pitch as possible & stick it up 'em. COYS.

Injuries/exhaustion permitting, I wouldn't change a thing for Wednesday unless Walker is ready to be unleashed. In which case, I would bench Vlad. Dropping Bobby would be bad for the lad's confidence & he has a positive influence on the younger players. I see no reason to mess with a winning starting XI. In fact, rotation so early in the season can lead to some of the disjointed rubbish we have seen. Nobody expects us to get shit out of this game. Nada. Zip. So I would go with the same team, the same team talk & the same game plan. Press the chav cunts as far up the pitch as possible & stick it up 'em. COYS.

Agreed, plus extra bonus pay for doing either drogba or terry

We haven't had a settled line up all season. I say keep the same 11, we've just come off our best performance of the season. I don't think anyone here is expecting a win, so why not let the starting 11 grow and keep the same system. Dropping Soldado would just be stupid, he played one of his better games in a spurs shirt. You never know we might punch the game, I think if we go with one striker it'll play into Chelsea's hand.

As long as we don't get thrashed it's fine. No one expects us to win or even get a point so we've little to lose.
Chelsea on the other hand have a big more pressure on now with Citeh closing the gap. I think being a midweek game also makes it harder to predict.

I do of course hope we smash these classless motherbitches!

It's not about soldado it's about spurs, are you saying we play two up top away to chelsea and Kane is simply our best striker right now so for me. Soldado is a grown man he should be able to deal with this.
what jimmyriggle jimmyriggle said. By the looks of it Kane was playing behind Soldado, dropping into midfield without possession and then surging forward with those runs from deep, 4 in midfield with Kane between the striker and bank of four, but I do agree with you, I just think in the long run it'd do more harm than good to drop bobby!

Got a rare night off work Wednesday & assumed this would be on TV. How the fuck is it not on live? Assuming nobody has any spare tickets (rare as rocking horse shit) does anyone know any pubs that will be streaming it live in North or East London? I feel a piss up of biblical proportions on the horizon.

BTW, I agree with everyone saying start the same XI, with the exception of Vlad. If he's taken a bad enough knock he'll be absolutely demolished by Hazard (which will probably happen already). Otherwise, keep up Soldado's confidence and let's get him a hat trick! COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!

My starting line up vs chelsea.
4-4-1-1
[formation=4411, Hugo, Vlad, Fazio , Verts, Davies, Lennon, Mason, Bentaleb, Rose, Eriksen , Kane ][/formation]
Why i put duo winger(Lennon & Rose) to cover duo Vlad & Davies when Chelshit attacking also giving our team more "speed" at counter attacking.

Free role position for kane and eriksen(that duo can help defence too).
Looks very defensive formation but mate calm,nah i remember our soldado goal last night our team use 5 running man. All defence All attack Total football COYS.

just my opinion
:smesh:

i have a legit reason why we must win this one : tuesday shalcke vs chavs, champions league, and one of the commentators said something in lines of "chelseas next two games are sunderland and Tottenham, so two very easy games for them" since then i watch football with no sound . :soldadowatch:

Back
Top Bottom