Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just had a quick look at that forum.

Chelsea vs Spurs (FA CUP) - 22nd April 2017

One guys actually states the following:

"anyone going to be running round Wembley with their willys hanging out. I probably will after 2pints"

What a bunch of cunts. Should of kept the coins they pelted us with last time at Wembley, so we could return them this time around.

Prior to the game starting, the comentator on 5 live said he was named on the team sheet and broke down during the warm up?

yeah I think that's right, he did go out for the warm up but then didn't play. I saw a clip on SSN with Conte who said he had a virus. So I presume he will be fit for next week. Courtois injured his ankle in a basketball commercial apparently. Happy days.

It's all very 1991 isn't it?

Attempting to deny a rival London club the chance of the Double by beating them in the FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley... and yesterday, the 26th anniversary of that goal!

278E168700000578-0-image-a-39_1429012983893.jpg

The Stars are aligning!!
Wasnt it the 14th april?

Pretty funny that the "We're coming for you" chant is going to be sung right in their gormless faces.

Inb4 the Proud Lilywhites complain about the use of the word '<removed>s'.

6fe80ca9df5e45df6b06220c82636e05.gif

Seriously, you need some two-syllable word to make the chant scan!

Just had a quick look at that forum.

Chelsea vs Spurs (FA CUP) - 22nd April 2017

One guys actually states the following:

"anyone going to be running round Wembley with their willys hanging out. I probably will after 2pints"

What a bunch of cunts. Should of kept the coins they pelted us with last time at Wembley, so we could return them this time around.

Nothing wrong with that. It's a chant all football fans used to sing, particularly in the 80s. "we'll be running round Wembley with our willies hanging out. Repeat. We'll be running round Wembley, running round Wembley, running round Wembley with our willies hanging out. Singing I've got a bigger one than you. Singing I've got a bigger one than you..." etc

I don't know why it was sung or where it came from but it always used to be sung when a team went to Wembley.

Nothing wrong with that. It's a chant all football fans used to sing, particularly in the 80s. "we'll be runningk hjg
t round Wembley with our willies hanging out. Repeat. We'll be running round Wembley, running round Wembley, running round Wembley with our willies hanging out. Singing I've got a bigger one than you. Singing I've got a bigger one than you..." etc

I don't know why it was sung or where it came from but it always used to be sung when a team went to Wembley.
One Chav poster is really worried if we do the double; Now wouldn't that just really stick it up them if we did:tobyarm:

One Chav poster is really worried if we do the double; Now wouldn't that just really stick it up them if we did:tobyarm:
Is Drogba still playing anywhere? I think we should offer him a one game deal. I had a dream the other night. 5-5 at Wembley. After Harry's first, Son's second and Vinny hattrick, we bring on Drogba to score the winner in the 92nd minute. :pochsmirk:Chav scenes. :pochohshit:

Haven't been this nervous before a match for quite some time. Chelsea hardest fixtures are the 2 after the semi, this is going to be a nerve wrecking week all around.

There will be no proper sleep till Sunday at least.

Back
Top Bottom