Tottenham Hotspur v. Burnley

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:carrollwtf:
Dat Guy

You could say that about anyone. Truth is , that he hassn't as yet & doubters are justified.

All want him to come good,muchlike Goaldado , but as yet he hasn't
He's younger and less developed than Soldado. Yet gets nowhere near the same support despite putting in much more effort.

Do I understand correctly that Kane isn't really a centre forward, but should play behind?
Does that mean we are starting at home against Burnley with none up front? Against Burnley? BURNLEY!?!?!?

Do I understand correctly that Kane isn't really a centre forward, but should play behind?
Does that mean we are starting at home against Burnley with none up front? Against Burnley? BURNLEY!?!?!?
Kane doesn't need a position. Or even a team talk. I heard he smokes a cig during warm up saying "I'll do it on the day."

Back
Top Bottom