Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im not convinced by this style of play. If we play any of the "Top" teams, we'd get our asses kicked. We still don't have someone controlling the ball in the middle of the park. We been passing defense to strikers. Almost a 5-5 formation. Give Ndombele and Le Celso a chance, we are 3-0 up. Whats to loose.

Im not convinced by this style of play. If we play any of the "Top" teams, we'd get our asses kicked. We still don't have someone controlling the ball in the middle of the park. We been passing defense to strikers. Almost a 5-5 formation. Give Ndombele and Le Celso a chance, we are 3-0 up. Whats to loose.
Ndombele is injured. So there’s that.

We're playing the kind of football we're suited for at the moment. Once our midfield is strengthened we should see some changes in the way we play.

Moaning like you've been fucked up the arse certainly isn't bring a better supporter ... or do you think it is?

moaning like you’ve been fucked up the arse because someone on the internet moans like they’ve been fucked up the arse isn’t either.

If you think this midfield is the way forward then you don’y want this team to be as good as I do.

And if you are going to quote me then quote me, don’t fucking bullshit about what I said.

We are such an odd team. Going forward we are on Liverpool/City levels and at the back probably Everton levels.

I remember a few season back when defence was arguably our biggest strength. Funny old world.

Burnley look like a club that has prepared all week for Pochettino and just found out the minute they stepped on the pitch that it’s Mourinho.

Back
Top Bottom