Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

... and Black Jacks (probably called Grey Jacks these days) or Fruit Salad. 4 for 1d.

Or if you were really flush, 4d for a frozen Jubbly.

How our teeth survived I'll never know!

Dentist Missing Tooth GIF

Of course you mean 2/6 (or half a dollar when the exchange rate was 4 to the pound).

... Oh for days of Empire and home games against Preston North End!

Brighton languished in Division 4 and was famous for teddy boys and rock.

Let's stuff them Saturday.
Going down Brighton to slap up some Mods/Rockers (delete as appropriate)

Can't take Richarlison out of the side when he is on such a rich vein of form. What is it now 8 goals in 8 games? and we have to put Son in if he is fit and mentally ready as he is our main man.
For me, the solution is Werner comes out of the side and Son plays on the left.
Not that Werner has done anything wrong.
But he hasn’t done that much really. Son will start v Wolves. Prob bench v Brighton

But he hasn’t done that much really. Son will start v Wolves. Prob bench v Brighton
Son bench or Werner? The latter is a danger. He looks like a fish out of water on his weak foot, I would play him right and drill balls across the box

Of course you mean 2/6 (or half a dollar when the exchange rate was 4 to the pound).

... Oh for days of Empire and home games against Preston North End!

Brighton languished in Division 4 and was famous for teddy boys and rock.

Let's stuff them Saturday.
Love brighton...especially "the lanes" and that ridiculous pavilion....pure gold...

Back
Top Bottom