Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't think that works with inverted FBs. The middle would get crowded in a hurry. Peak Pool made it work with TAA and Robertson on each side providing service from wide areas.
Well keep them bloody wide! They will be in the position the wide players would have been. Don’t want them clogging the centre and make it hard for us to find a pass. Stay wide and get the ball to them quickly.

That line up was based on Maureen’s idea that we could use Son and Richy as a double up,front, with Madison behind and 3 pressing midfielders behind them and Udogie and Porro providing the width Instead of being inverted.
Thank you for the clarification. I reckon it could work as we wouldn’t have any lazy wide players who offer f all.

Just go out and give it everything in next 15 games. Play with no fear as we have nothing to lose. The pressure is not on us as much as the others. No distractions now just keep everybody fit, make good use of subs now that we have players back and tell players to press, run, go for goal basically give it everything for 60 mins then bring on subs do to the same. We have better defence and midfielders than dippers I’d say and goons. So why can’t we be more aggressive in our play. Want the ball in the oppo half more and not in ours. Just get on front foot and create chances.

Just go out and give it everything in next 15 games. Play with no fear as we have nothing to lose. The pressure is not on us as much as the others. No distractions now just keep everybody fit, make good use of subs now that we have players back and tell players to press, run, go for goal basically give it everything for 60 mins then bring on subs do to the same. We have better defence and midfielders than dippers I’d say and goons. So why can’t we be more aggressive in our play. Want the ball in the oppo half more and not in ours. Just get on front foot and create chances.
Top post 👍

No wonder Ange stays out of the dressing room - what a racket!

Johan Derksen Silence GIF by Vandaag Inside

Think he will start Son.

------------------Vicario-------------------
Porro-----Romero----VDV-------Udogie
-----------------Bentancur-----------------
-----------Sarr------------Maddison------
---Kulu-------------------------------Son--
-----------------Richarlison----------------

Subs:
Forster, Dragovic, Emerson, Davies, Bissouma, Hojbjerg, Lo celso, Johnson, Werner

Think he will start Son.

------------------Vicario-------------------
Porro-----Romero----VDV-------Udogie
-----------------Bentancur-----------------
-----------Sarr------------Maddison------
---Kulu-------------------------------Son--
-----------------Richarlison----------------

Subs:
Forster, Dragovic, Emerson, Davies, Bissouma, Hojbjerg, Lo celso, Johnson, Werner
Good strong team but kulu needs to do more!
Like I said in my post I’d put extra midfielder in and just play son and Ricki up top in a two. The FBs can provide the width and put balls into the box. Hell I’d be tempted to put Gio ahead of kulu. At least he tries to make things happen , is all action, gets stuck in and is not afraid to dribble.

Back
Top Bottom