Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As it seems aaaagggggeeeessss since I've been to a live game (missed Swansea ) so looking forward to this one, even if it is at Wembley! Just need a win to get the monkey off our backs.

What if your son gets you a pair of Spurs shorts instead of a shirt? Does that make you more or less likely to leave them in a strange bar?
Depends how pissed I am, it is quite likely that I would leave a pair of Spurs shorts in a strange bar.
:vdvdive:

As much as I don't like the international break, it could work in our favour for our home form. The players will come back with a different mentality. It's time to finally do it in the Premier League at Wembley.

Went on Stadium plan out of boredom. There's maybe only a couple of thousand tickets still available up in the gods, but surely that's because the capacity has been capped by Brent?

Stadium plan for Liverpool showing none available at all. Apart from ultra posh ones in Bobby Moore suite.

Went on Stadium plan out of boredom. There's maybe only a couple of thousand tickets still available up in the gods, but surely that's because the capacity has been capped by Brent?

Stadium plan for Liverpool showing none available at all. Apart from ultra posh ones in Bobby Moore suite.

Don't think this one is capped by the council. It's more likely that the seats haven't been released for sale by the club. I think the tactic is to make it look like there's not many seats left for sale so people buy them. Then they release the next batch.

Don't think this one is capped by the council. It's more likely that the seats haven't been released for sale by the club. I think the tactic is to make it look like there's not many seats left for sale so people buy them. Then they release the next batch.
I hope you are right as I want to go to this match but will not buy what is on offer right at the back of the top tier or only a single. Assume the tickets season ticket holders want to sell are not yet available and will wait for something better or not go at all.

-----------------------------------------Premier League---------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Saturday 14th October-------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------3pm------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------The Wembley-------------------------------------------------

2-0 win, make this place our own.
Interesting line up to be fair

I hope you are right as I want to go to this match but will not buy what is on offer right at the back of the top tier or only a single. Assume the tickets season ticket holders want to sell are not yet available and will wait for something better or not go at all.

Same for me with Liverpool which is completely sold out but Ticket Exchange not yet open.

Looks like you're right. 2 areas just turned from red to green, where they're now selling the last dozen or so rows.

Even so, looks like it will be a very good crowd for little old B'mouth. Very encouraging for moving to a 61,000 stadium (well, encouraging if you're one of the 61,000 that is)

Last edited:
Five potentially "season defining" games after this (Real x2; scousers; WHU & ManU) so the win is important to ease the pressure on those.
Hopefully Vic and Moose are fit (whether or not we need to start them)

Fuck me the international break is so sapping... 2 fucking weeks of this absolute shit. Genuinely annoys me. Honestly wouldn't give a shit if it was just abandoned forever

an home game?

giphy.webp

but we will win

Back
Top Bottom