Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we can get our first win at Wembley going into a huge week of CL and PL football then it would be a real benefit.

Bournemouth have looked poor so far, but I’m expecting them to come and sick 11 men behind the ball. We just need that early goal and continuing pressure on them.

Lloris
Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen
Trippier Dier Winks Davies
Dele Eriksen
Kane
Keep son and Aurier for Madrid. Is there any news on Dembele?

I’d like to see Lamela and Rose on the bench, but I think it’s a game too soon.

If we can get our first win at Wembley going into a huge week of CL and PL football then it would be a real benefit.

Bournemouth have looked poor so far, but I’m expecting them to come and sick 11 men behind the ball. We just need that early goal and continuing pressure on them.

Lloris
Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen
Trippier Dier Winks Davies
Dele Eriksen
Kane
Keep son and Aurier for Madrid. Is there any news on Dembele?

I’d like to see Lamela and Rose on the bench, but I think it’s a game too soon.
Dembele and Wanyama are still out and it is too soon for Lamela or Rose to be on the bench but I like your starting 11. Trippier should play in these matches.

Eric Dier with the first one.
Harry Kane with a quick fire brace either side of half time. Spurs run out comfortable winners.
:avbpray:

Weather forecast is excellent.
Meeting the slothchild at Euston 11am.
Few beers with him during a leisurely trip across town to Wembley Stadium station in good time for another beer & to get to our seats. Saturday 3pm kick off in the autumn sunshine. Bliss.
:tobyarm:

i fucking hate international football. so boring. i need games in every 3 or 4 days
Mate you should try actually watching some of the international football, most of them suck but the October/November breaks before a World Cup are great with teams scrambling to qualify.

The madness in South America with Argentina getting in by the skin of their teeth, scenes in Peru with both Peru and Colombia qualifying, Chile not making it after losing to Brazil, Egypt qualifying for the first time in decades, Panama shocking the world and qualifying for the first time, USA amazingly missing out, Australia knocking out the underdogs Syria in Extra Time of the second leg (who haven't played a home game in two decades) and thats before the European continental qualifiers. I honestly don't understand how people can't enjoy all that football when so much is on the line, I think it is an English thing because their international team is so boring nowadays but they are still used to qualifying.

That being said, good to have Spurs back!

My predicted 11:

Hugo
Toby, Sanchez, Jan
Trips, Dier, Winks/Sissoko, Ben
Dele, Eriksen
Kane
A strong 11 based on players we know are healthy. Trips is usually good against Bournemouth and Aurier will be more important against Madrid me thinks. Winks and Sissoko are interchangable and I'd say it comes down to who Poch feels would do best against Madrid if Dembelé is still out. Sissoko could also rotate into a more offensive role I guess if need be like against Huddersfield. Swap Ben out for KWP or Nkoudou/Son in the second half to give him some extra rest.

That's an 11 I feel should give us the victory.

-----------------------------------------Premier League---------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------Saturday 14th October-------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------3pm------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------The Wembley-------------------------------------------------

2-0 win, make this place our own.

It's got 1-1 written all over it

Had a dream people...

We played this game at the Old WHL... sometime in the '70s... thousands locked out...
LLORIS scored in the 27th SECOND (yeah, I know) with a long punted cleareance that sailed over their 'keeper....
We are cruising according to the radio.

No change to the score till midway through the first half...
THEN Bournemouth equalised... you couldn't hear the crowd, but we could hear the tannoy announcement outside the Ground!
But Spurs scored again (Modric or Galvin I think) a few minutes later...
again, pandemonium in the High Road as everyone celebrated outside!

No news on the 2nd half, as I was trying to get into the ground at that point, and then woke up!

Getcha money on a freakishly early goal!
:hugoshock::llorishowudoin:

off topic a little but felt this was the best place to put this, apologies if it screws up the riveting on-going conversation.

So I have a Kodi box running, tried Vader sports but it was awful... Want to find a decent solution to stream the game tomorrow. Anyone with experience point me in the right direction? I'm using a decent VPN, get around 45-70MB but not sure how to get a quality HD stream on my TV...

Back
Top Bottom