Tottenham Hotspur v Bournemouth

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Few injuries to other teams - Fellanini, Kante and Mustafi hope we get through tonight, France and Belgium both playing.

Is there anything more on Lamela, Rose and Wanyama?

Few injuries to other teams - Fellanini, Kante and Mustafi hope we get through tonight, France and Belgium both playing.

Is there anything more on Lamela, Rose and Wanyama?

Just read the Big Vic is looking to be fit for the Liverpool match which is Sun 22nd Oct.

4T_NnS.gif

Just got some tickets for this as I’m suddenly free on Saturday
Looks like it could be close to a sell out...or are the club playing funny fuckers & making it look that way so folk panic buy?

Any chance of the record getting beat here or against Liverpool ?

I thought that sounded really low so I checked. You're obviously correct.
Turns out the Scottish league record is 118k (Ibrox, Old Firm, 1939).
All British/European attendance records (Internationals, Domestic Cup, European Cup) are held at Hampden at around 146k - 149k.

Unsurprisingly the top 10 International attendance records are all held by Hampden for Scotland vs England games :)

Any records i've heard quoted in past must have been the British records.
Shocked that the difference is so vast though.

Anyway, hopefully we'll beat it a few times this season. Liverpool and then Scum games at least.

EDIT:
Scottish Junior Cup 77,650 Hampden Park Petershill v Irvine Meadow 19 May 1951
WTF!!!??

EDIT2:
Wikipedia is dangerous

Lloris
Trippier Toby Vert Davies
Dier Winks Sissoko
Eriksen Kane Son

Time to try something new i supposed. Sadly Dele is suspended for CL so will definitely plays.

Just got some tickets for this as I’m suddenly free on Saturday
Looks like it could be close to a sell out...or are the club playing funny fuckers & making it look that way so folk panic buy?

I reckon they have set up a system where they set random seats for sale at a time. Then another batch of random seats. Making it look like theyve sold loads of tickets.
The Burnley game looked sold out

I reckon they have set up a system where they set random seats for sale at a time. Then another batch of random seats. Making it look like theyve sold loads of tickets.
The Burnley game looked sold out
Certainly seems that way. Went back to see if I could get a couple more tickets & two whole new “green” sections had appeared at the opposite end of the ground. Ah well, may have to wait to break the attendance record for a league game. No biggie. It will definitely happen before the end of the year.

We really need to fucking hammer this lot, otherwise if it's a 1-0 affair, the media will just move on to 'it was only little ol' Bournemouth' (and they haven't properly shaken off the Wembley hoodoo).

A nice 4/5-0 will do the world of good. :tobyarm:

I picked my ticket at beginning of September and most of the end blocks of tier 5 were green, but with entire rows ghosted out. So, they're probably trying to avoid having obvious gaps

Back
Top Bottom