Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund, Champions League - Last 16 - First Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Changed his fucking tune at full-time...

tenor.gif

Went to pick up my daughter from training and her coach is a Chelsea supporter. He asked how the match went and when I told him my daughter looks over to him and says, "Who do Chelsea play in Champions League this round? Oh wait..."

:eriksenlol:

Wow, just fucking wow. Really wish I could have made it to the ground tonight. Honestly I’m so i king proud of these boys I’m bloody welling up.

This is what it’s about, these glory glory nights. Just seeing our supposedly no depth squad, rise to the occasion and absolutely batter a top tier European team is so fantastic.

Nobody can take this away from us, no we haven’t won anything and we might not but I tell you something that I have realised. . . Whatever happens, I think we are going to go close this season.

We have the right blend of experience and talent in this squad. We have such adaptability, and we have THE BEST manager in Europe.

Dele and Kane to come back in to this side? You’ve got to be having a laugh the fucking double is on! :levylol:

Wow, what a performance from the boys tonight and the urge to get the 2nd and 3rd goals is something I was surprised with given a 1-0 lead going to Germany would've put us in good shape given the injuries. What's the plan for the 2nd leg though? Keep it tight or play our usual game and try to bag that away goal?

All my mates who support Utd are fucking quiet tonight chaps. I said a while ago that if we continue playing the way we have been, eventually we'd come good. 2nd half was exceptional. I also said my missus was going to have to have sex with Sissoko and Son. Vertonghen is now top of the list, I might even let Dier have a go if he promises to stay on the bench. I'll cook us a nice beef wellington as long as Daniel gives me enough pocket money...:levystare:

:vertna::lamelaaghh::dawsonmean::vdvhmm:

Back
Top Bottom