Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund, Champions League - Last 16 - First Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking forward to the endless reports where it’s detailed how Poch taught the German league leaders a lesson in European football and explaining the masterclass witnessed.:pochserious2:

:dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol::dembelelol:

DzUNmmgWsBoI21N.jpg

Roma or Porto for me mate. It's about time we got a little luck in a draw. Semi finals of the Champions League would do wonders for our club

Hard to disagree with this.

Whilst we can all laugh at Liverpool for their particularly easy run to the Champions League final last season, we'd ALL have taken that run in to end up there.

Failing to think of a better half of football under Poch. This team has such potential when they are firing on all cylinders.

Last edited:
Lying in bed.. I can't force myself to sleep until I've absorbed every single news. So proud of this team. What a second half.. Super Vertonghen having the game of his life & Llorente coming on to score in the CL knockout stage.. straight out of a fairytale. Any comment predicting this beforehand would've been laughed at for its sarcasm... what a night! Now onto the next meltdown vs Burnley!!

Great night out, felt like about 75-80k were in there, not too shabby. Wembley just kills our style of noise though, Dortmund’s incessant drums better suited to that mega bowl.

Haven’t read comments but Jan was crazy good tonight. He’s probably one of the best left backs in the world. Movement off the ball was first class, touch was superb, defensively solid god I love that guy. Couple of moments but I thought Sanchez and Foyth were great as well, very promising.

Moura and Aurier were alright, but overall 8/10 team performance.

When Jan scored bloke next to me threw me a :dierpochhug:, left his wife stranded....

Sorry love but it felt right

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom