Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Im not sure what game you all are watching but is fascinating to a purist like me.

The technical aspect is worth the free stream alone. Players are seeing pictures. The work off the ball, the way the manger can change the team set up with a flick of his little finger.

This is as absorbing as any soccer match I’ve ever seen.

cannot wait for the second half.

Amazing stuff.

Pass the joint mate, stop hogging it

Seen so many of these lifeless first half’s with not looking as. If we are going to score. Sometimes it is better in 2nd half but not always. The 2 yellow cards do not help.

If there's one thing worse than watching us be completely shit in a crucial game, its watching us be completely shit and having to listen to Jermaine fucking Jenas.

Great to see Romero and Lenglet booked early doors utterly stupidly too.
Present-day Jenas and Crouchy would show more friggin pride than our entire bunch of gutless dross.

Heck, even Glenn would look like Bappe out there next to Sonny/Kulu

Antonio Conte on tactics - "Now there is no difference to score a goal away or at home. For us, it will be very important to win. Also, if they do score a goal, we win 2-1, we go to extra time. It will be very important to play with enthusiasm, to be positive and players like Sonny, Harry, Deki, Richy, Lucas, Arnaut, they have to make the difference. We need their talent and then our organisation. It will very important to be creative, to create chances and to attack the box. Every situation can change the final result and we have to take care of the details, because the details can change the final result."

:contehandshead:

If we limp out of this without even trying to win then that’s it for me, I won’t waste another minute on this team, I can take losing , however if you aren’t trying to win what’s the point ?
I’m hoping it’s all a ploy and we keeping it tight to smash them this half, however if we don’t even go for this this team can get fucked!
Looking forward to Lucas for Kulu on 76 minutes when it stays 0-0

They know he's going guys, that's still the issue here (that and the last three managers in a row have decided we must play passive, turgid counter attacking football after a good start)
But I still don't get why that means they have to play like shit...
Don't they have their OWN personal pride.... Regardless of who's in the dugout?

Back
Top Bottom