Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah i know Buckler but i fancy being reasonably fresh as i have to go to Luton! bit of a way for me that early.

The thing is R-U-S-X - our reserve keeper is Friedel, we all know that he is solid, and we all know what he can do. I don't see him being particularly bothered about not playing, and i would imagine he is kept sharp in training, match fitness for goalkeepers is nothing like as important as it is for outfield players.

We sung it in France
And we it sung it in Spain,
We sing in the sun
And we sing in the rain,
They tried to stop us and look what it did,
It made me prouder to be a Yid.
Being a Yid, being a Yid
What I love most is being a Yid!

I have about 8 verses for that song, but we'll stick to just the one for now...

Seeing as this is a cup game...

In our ranks there's Ossie Ardiles
He's had a dream for a year or two
That one day he's gonna play at Wembley
Now his dream is coming true
Ossie we're gonna be behind ya
Together man for man
We know you're gonna play a blinder
In the cup for Tott-ing-ham

Come
On
You...

Seeing as this is a cup game...
In our ranks there's Ossie Ardiles Erik Lam-e-la
He's had a dream for a year or two
That one day he's gonna play at Wembley
Now his dream is coming true
Ossie Erik we're gonna be behind ya
Together man for man
We know you're gonna play a blinder
In the cup for Tott-ing-ham

Come
On
You...

Only fucking scans, and is Argentinianally correct too... I thinks we gots ourselves a song!!!

Making the trip with my straight laced Dad this evening, which will unfortunately ensure a more sober affair for me. Stuck in section B too, which suits him a lot more than I, but I plan on ruining his night by being a bit of a noisy cunt. 3-0 to the Spurs. Tell the lil lady it's cheese on toast and a blow job upon your return, for everyone needs to top off a grand evening.

Back
Top Bottom