Tottenham Hotspur - Hull Tigers (Capital One Cup) - Block J 1945KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We on TV tonight chaps?

Fucking doubt it...
though if we go 0-1 down, and the fans (other than those in J) start 'turning' on AVB, you can bet your hole SKY will switch the coverage from St James' to our place IN A FLASH to catch any UNREST from the Racists!!

Fucking doubt it...
though if we go 0-1 down, and the fans (other than those in J) start 'turning' on AVB, you can bet your hole SKY will switch the coverage from St James' to our place IN A FLASH to catch any UNREST from the Racists!!

I'm nervous that our fascist, racist, bigoted. selfcentered, expectant fanbase will cause a scene when we are not 10-0 up at half time...

:troll:

...and will stand in stony silence if Defoe or Ade score, refusing to 'celebrate' with them!!
In fact, can't we just play this team tonight...?
[formation=442, MIMMS, THATCHER, SEDGLEY, RUDDOCK, EDINBURGH, BENTLEY, PARKER, SHERWOOD, SINTON, SHERINGHAM, DOHERTY][/formation] Least they'd 'give a shit' and understand our 'istory!!
We'd win the farkin' league wiv' this lot 'runnin abaaaaht a bit'!

Last edited:
...and will stand in stony silence if Defoe or Ade score, refusing to 'celebrate' with them!!
[formation=442, MIMMS, THATCHER, SEDGLEY, RUDDOCK, EDINBURGH, BENTLEY, PARKER, SHERWOOD, SINTON, SHERINGHAM, DOHERTY][/formation] Least they'd 'give a shit' and understand our 'istory!!

Wot!!! No Ramon Vega???

Andy Sinton has scored three hat tricks for the Legends this season

- Dohrety as a striker, thats a classic

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/sinton-treble-helps-legends-win-231013/

List of streams - will apear 60 minutes prior kick off. There are 15 stations announced to broadcast this match.

I watched every game in HD so far with AceStream. Even the ones not being broadcasted on Sky/BT/iTV/Fox with English commentary. So I guess it will be the same for this fixture.

SWISS CUNT!!! what does he know of our PROUD, GLORIOUS LILYWHITE HISTORY???

Too true. But you fucking picked Thatcher. After what his mum did to the miners and that lovely Arthur Scargill, I never want to see him mentioned in the same breath as the Ginger Pele.

And for that reason.....I'm out.
*storms out of room, arms folded*

Anyone else in block 24 tonight??? Will need to feed off the "J-Team" and have a 1882 splinter group.... like a 1882 1.2 version.

First post here,

Hope you 1882 boys raise the roof tonight, im not going as im jumping on a plane at 5 on Thursday morning, but will grab a stream hopefully.

Team i would like to see

Lloris
Naughton Vlad Verts Fryers
Capoue Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Defoe

I have never understood why you would rotate a goalkeeper, and would like to see Capoue back. I would imagine Hull will give it more of a go tonight which could work out well for us. A decent performance from Lamela and hopefully a goal would be a perfect scenario.

First post here,

Hope you 1882 boys raise the roof tonight, im not going as im jumping on a plane at 5 on Thursday morning, but will grab a stream hopefully.

Team i would like to see

Lloris
Naughton Vlad Verts Fryers
Capoue Dembele
Lamela Eriksen Chadli
Defoe

I have never understood why you would rotate a goalkeeper, and would like to see Capoue back. I would imagine Hull will give it more of a go tonight which could work out well for us. A decent performance from Lamela and hopefully a goal would be a perfect scenario.

you rotate goal keepers in order to make sure you can keep a half decent reserve goal keeper. If you dont play them at all there off and good luck getting a half decent one next time. Also you need to make sure the reserve keeper is match sharp if called upon.

Back
Top Bottom