Tottenham fans

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bubble has been burst for me over the last years. I see what everyone else has seen in us for years these days.
I used to think that it was an internet thing...but they are in the pubs, and at the games too. Cunts. Absolute cunts everywhere.

Fickle, deluded mongs.

There are exceptions to the rule, but.....just soooooooo many cunts.

Shocking.

Just stick to grotty European away days (Which I do) and you will avoid them.
If you insist on going to home games then try LT's which is basically a geezer tavern. To use the toilet you basically have to run through a cloud of cocaine. Love it.

Anyway, its been noted for years that our fans have been steadily turning more and more melty. Comes with the price of CL and being a tad more glamourous.

Could be a sign of generations, as I think I've seen members of every fanbase of anything I'm involved with complaining about the latest wave of fans.

Kids these days!

30ab4e60-affb-4eba-832f-fd464eefe7e4.jpg

Bubble has been burst for me over the last years. I see what everyone else has seen in us for years these days.
I used to think that it was an internet thing...but they are in the pubs, and at the games too. Cunts. Absolute cunts everywhere.

Fickle, deluded mongs.

There are exceptions to the rule, but.....just soooooooo many cunts.

Shocking.

I kinda get where you're coming from Samuel, but I think/hope it's more that EVERY club has it's Cunt Quota...
Or Qunta if you will...
It's just that it takes the FANS of their own club slightly longer than everyone else to notice... It's called blinkered loyalty, and is nothing to worry about!

I think the dawning of realisation has just hit you square and hard between the eyes.... 'Surprise Spurise' as Cilla once said!

To clarify, what is classed as a cunt these days because I'm fed up of fat 40 plus pissed up 'geezers' who don't sing but shout abuse at players and shout FAAKIN GET IT FORWARD FUK SAKE

Old school bellends. Just pissed up dicks that think they know everything about football and slag off players.
Could do without them

I think you've described all football fans. Fact is, the club has no real values any more under which we can all find agreement. Most people I encounter on match days are dicks. He'll, even my best mate who site with me every game has some views that would get rep raped to shit on here. I can't have a conversation about spurs with my dad anymore that doesn't result in me wanting to give him a slap.

The only place where I find myself regularly in agreement with other spurs fans is here. Best to stick with us sammy.

Just like every other top Premier League club at the moment, we have a lot of bellends that attend matches. Te more successful we get, the more fickle our support goes, IMO.

I fucking hate modern football

Back
Top Bottom