Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How would you have started differently?

I would have had Sanchez in over dier as at least he can run a bit. In fact I'd have had kane with crutches over dier. Everything he does is amateur. He plays with zero intelligence. He is out of position constantly. His passes into midfield put the midfield under pressure. I'm gutted he wasnt banned for running into the crowd like a shit sunday league dad.

Having said that, alli and winks were even worse. But we were setup to lose tonight. Sub at the 80th minute to make things even worse. We wouldnt beat anyone in the pl at present. Utd going to wipe the floor with us.

Imagine going out of the cl without even trying. Poor old lucas is the only one who comes out with any credibility tonight.

Yeah fuck it! lets sack another manager! that will solve all our problems!

fuck me the state of some of you....

Lets not criticize any of these spineless players who have pissed away their best years and are now stealing a living.
Let's blow smoke up Ndombele's ass because he can do a silky turn, cunts sat at home polishing off his 3rd grand mac and working out if he is going to buy another ferrari this week.

Apart from Lo Celso who is the only shining light in this entire dismal season, Kane & Son there is an argument to get rid of every single one of the rest of them.

fuck all to do with the manager he has nothing to work with whatsoever, no heart, no guts, no footballing brains and a lack of overall quality.

Fucking joke he gave up! What is he prioritising now? His ran these players into the ground ready for excuse to losing to manure,

I'm sure the cup-first folks will disagree, but we shoulda just came out and said we are too beat up to compete in all comps right now and prioritized the league.

I don’t want to hear anything more about Harry Kane and if he’s thinking about leaving for greener pastures. This guy didn’t show up to the biggest game in this club’s history and he gets injured regularly now. Perhaps, it’s Tottenham that should consider if they want to keep him or not.

Back
Top Bottom