Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Take note folks of squad costs and the fact that 90% here had no idea of any player (beyond Werner) on RBL before this tie. And they've handed us our asses. In fact they've brought an American on to add insult to injury FFS. How shit must they think we are?

If we are buying 'names' then we aren't scouting and someone upstairs isn't doing their job. If we are just buying Portuguese/Gestifute players then someone upstairs is not doing their job. Money spent is not the marker we should be looking at.

Yeah fuck it! lets sack another manager! that will solve all our problems!

fuck me the state of some of you....

Lets not criticize any of these spineless players who have pissed away their best years and are now stealing a living.
Let's blow smoke up Ndombele's ass because he can do a silky turn, cunts sat at home polishing off his 3rd grand mac and working out if he is going to buy another ferrari this week.

Apart from Lo Celso who is the only shining light in this entire dismal season, Kane & Son there is an argument to get rid of every single one of the rest of them.

fuck all to do with the manager he has nothing to work with whatsoever, no heart, no guts, no footballing brains and a lack of overall quality.
Hahaha ndombele didn’t even play today but some have found away to lay into him. We have a shit past it manager, swap around the coaches tonight and we go through, Jose would do absolutely nothing with this Leipzig side .

It was a major mistake to sack Poch. Mourinho is a black hole of negativity and utterly clueless tactically. The man no longer has it and the sooner the club cuts their ties with him, the better. He can go on about the injuries but look at a club like Atalanta— no stars but they play their hearts out and are tactically astute. You don’t need stars to play some spirited football.

I can comment game to game.

You've had an agenda since you got the hump about the Lib Dems/Brexit. You needed an outlet and you've decided Mourinho is it.

Don't be silly John. I had no agenda against Mourinho when he came here. I've judged him since he's been here and I have turned against him, actually quite recently, based on what I've seen.

Take note folks of squad costs and the fact that 90% here had no idea of any player (beyond Werner) on RBL before this tie. And they've handed us our asses. In fact they've brought an American on to add insult to injury FFS. How shit must they think we are?

If we are buying 'names' then we aren't scouting and someone upstairs isn't doing their job. If we are just buying Portuguese/Gestifute players then someone upstairs is not doing their job. Money spent is not the marker we should be looking at.
They really aren’t that good though, let’s not pretend they are, if they were playing any other team from the top 6 PL they wouldn’t be going through

Yorkshire Yid Yorkshire Yid - you think it was a good substitution to make?

No total bollocks from all involved tonight.

Player didn't look like they cared and I'm 99% sure Mou was making a point to everyone there about the utter state this team is.

When he leaves whenever that is no doubt it's revealed he was promised big money in Jan and it never happened.

He cant have watched that and though yeah this is fine

Back
Top Bottom