Tom Huddlestone

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rosie47 said:
Feel really sorry for the guy. A whole season. Damn.

18+ months really.....we looked at getting Charlie Adam in to cover his injury initially & Sandro hadn't even broken into the team - that's how long ago he was first out

World class player. He shouldn't have been sold.

Come on, there is being decent and then there is being "World class" - That bracket includes players like Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra, Aguero, Pirlo, Xavi, Bale, etc...
A player who could walk into any team.

Don't put Thudd in there otherwise you're making you're introduction to the forum a bit embarrassing.

Welcome, by the way.

Come on, there is being decent and then there is being "World class" - That bracket includes players like Messi, Ronaldo, Ibra, Aguero, Pirlo, Xavi, Bale, etc...
A player who could walk into any team.

Don't put Thudd in there otherwise you're making you're introduction to the forum a bit embarrassing.
Rock solid player. Could be the spine of our team. Hoddle spotted it ages ago.
Welcome, by the way.
:)

If he somehow gets a call up for England that's the kind of thing that would make me start supporting them again

Well done Thudd, been superb all season

Wouldn't be surprised. Typical knee-jerk call up that England managers have done so well over the years.

Thats why I havent shown any interest since England ended Robinsons career and Chelsea took over the national team, if he was somehow there I could follow him at least, although Hudd in those temperatures may not be the easiest on the eye!

Would be knee jerk yes, but he'd still be a better option for England than Tom Fucking Cleverley.
Maybe, but I really don't think I can remember any England manager making decent selections. If I had the job ( :adegrin: ) I'd be picking young, upcoming talent who hadn't yet made it into the realms of mega money with their clubs, or short term form bursts. I think then we might actually have a national team worth supporting.

Maybe, but I really don't think I can remember any England manager making decent selections. If I had the job ( :adegrin: ) I'd be picking young, upcoming talent who hadn't yet made it into the realms of mega money with their clubs, or short term form bursts. I think then we might actually have a national team worth supporting.
For friendlies and the easier qualifiers, yes absolutely. For major tournaments though I think you've always got to pick the best team possible at the time.

My main problem with supporting the national team is the fact that it includes the likes of Wilshere, Walcott and Terry. I can't bring myself to ever cheer or applaud anything those cunts do. If Terry scored in the last minute of injury time to win England the world cup I just don't know what I'd do.

Back
Top Bottom