Tom Huddlestone

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'll hold my hand up and thought we were moving onto better things. Against ManU he looked like the player we're missing. Hope he does well.

Watched him against ManU and if he was very very good. Don't know what you've miss until too fuck late eh?

Can pass the ball better than any of our cyborgs.

Was average in a prolonged run of games last season for us. I suppose when Defoe is banging them in for Toronto FC you'll want him back too.

Watched him against ManU and if he was very very good. Don't know what you've miss until too fuck late eh?

Can pass the ball better than any of our cyborgs.

He was crap and needed selling. That said, it doesn't mean he isn't better than what we bought.

I am sure you will want Livermore back soon

I agree I wanted him out. But I tent to get caught up in the hype when Paulinho , Soldado, Eriksen and the like were being bought. Theres no doubt he had talent the cards just didn't fall for him. I wish him well. Lovely balances player with a good eye.

WHL can really be a graveyard for young talent. Hope out caramel centre isn't coming back. I have nightmares aboutthe 90/2000s

Fuck Livermore...We've enough Cyborgs;) Footballers is what I'm after not athletes.

I agree I wanted him out. But I tent to get caught up in the hype when Paulinho , Soldado, Eriksen and the like were being bought. Theres no doubt he had talent the cards just didn't fall for him. I wish him well. Lovely balances player with a good eye.

WHL can really be a graveyard for young talent. Hope out caramel centre isn't coming back. I have nightmares aboutthe 90/2000s

Fuck Livermore...We've enough Cyborgs;) Footballers is what I'm after not athletes.

Why don't you like Caulker?

No offence intended :adebaehug:

I see Big T-Hud has lost some timber. Hull's fitness regime must be working for him.
Either that or he has AIDS.

Thud seems to be subject to mimesis - his body weight adjusts according to that of his manager.

He's probably lost 6 stone since Steve "Sausage Roll" Bruce left.

Back
Top Bottom