Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Amazing how some fans will turn a hero into a zero on the basis of press speculation and the fevered imaginations of on line guesswork enthusiasts.
I'm pleased to see the guy back at somewhere near his best since the injury he had, and doing the business for the team.
We're going to lose him and Jan to old age soon so we might as well enjoy what we have while they still deliver, rather than wild arsed guessing about their salary status.

If Jose stays in the job to January then Toby will become a £100million player

Yep definitely.

All those clean sheets since he regained his place.

Bottom line is that he is not as good as he was although still on the better side of centre backs.

Mourinho would be mad to want to spend 50 million on him but if we were offered that we would be crazier to reject it.

Alderweireld may beat Levy on this contract matter (most don't) but his best and most imperious days I fear have gone.

Foyth and Davinson are hopefully a future pairing to reckon with.

But no one is going to pay 100m for a player they can get for 25m 6 months later.
Man-Utd-news-Paul-Pogba-Manchester-City-Real-Madrid-943237.jpg

Not as crazy as it sounds tbf.

That could prove sick in a 433.

RB / Sanchez / Jan / LB
Eriksen / TA / Lamela
Lucas / Kane / Son

I would say he should share blame for the 4th goal.

But beyond that, he was fine. No where near as imperious as he once was but he's fine.

I would say he should share blame for the 4th goal.

But beyond that, he was fine. No where near as imperious as he once was but he's fine.

The two times Messi hit the post, what did Toby do??

Backed away into shooting range and showed Messi onto his left foot. And Jenas the penis said it was good defending?

Back
Top Bottom