Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

zYcT3E5.gif
That gif is hilarious and unnerving at the same time. :llorisunsure:

You can just see it now can't you.

"Are you worried about being sacked, Tim?"

"Tim Sherwood shouldn't be worried. Aston Villa should be worried"

I do feel sorry for the Villa fans. They've put up with so much shit over the last few years. They really didn't deserve Timmy "The Second Coming" Sherwood making it up as he goes along after years of Lambert and Mcleish.

But my word is it good simply because it's not us, there is some absolute gold in that Villa Forum thread.

Puts it all into context when our fans are bitching and whining about us "not having cover at DM"

"One of the biggest jobs in English Football"?

:chadliblow:

:adestare:

:dwi:

from Villa forum

It's just so sad and depressing that such an unprofessional, inexperienced, gobby chancer is anywhere near this great old football club. I just wince every single time I hear him talk.

What a tit.

He has no idea.

Is he brain dead? He hasn't a bloody clue what he's doing, staggeringly naive. He should be sacked by half 5.

And yet last season he picked some nice, balanced teams. I can'understand it.

Yep, he's totally lost the plot now. The chief 'digger' in this case is Sherwood, shocking manager. We may not have much quality but surely we have more quality than some of the teams above us, the real reason we're in this absolute mess is Tim Sherwood.

Worse than McLeish, it's almost impressive in a perverse kind of way

Don't get me wrong, the whole Lambert era was terrible but I have no doubt in my mind we'd be doing much better with him then we are now Sherwood.

Can't believe I'm even saying that as I thought it would be impossible to get any worse than Lambert.

If Sherwood left his house, but left a gas ring burning on the fire and the house burnt down, he'd blame his gas supplier.
:sherwoodwtf:

Back
Top Bottom