Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well, when he puts on that shit eating grin and says things like "perhaps he (Kane) will be outgrowing that football club" then yes, he gets under mine massively. He's up there with Judas for me in terms of people that were connected with the club that I want to continually fail spectacularly

That soccernet article though.

Some truths, if only they are repeated often enough

While few expect Sherwood to be universally welcomed back, you only need to look at the squad to see a lasting impact.

Harry Kane and Nabil Bentaleb were given a chance to shine during his time as Spurs head coach and a number of others blossomed during his time as technical co-ordinator and head of football development.

6IAPwW5.gif

What an absolute disgrace of 'fans' we have on here - taking please in a gooner cunt doing us at home. I'm shamed to know you allegedly support the same club. Shameless twats

Losing to sherwood is the worst thing that has happened to us in years. Ffs. i really wanted to see the 59th minute cheeky applause in honor of his win ratio, worse than losing the cup final to be deprived of such a thing

Oh well at least well get holtby back soon since hamburg are getting relegated. His social media presence will give everyone at the club a lift

Back
Top Bottom