Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's obvious he'll roll over for his boyhood club in the final and probably go celebrate with Whinger afterwards. The helmet.

It's obvious he'll roll over for his boyhood club in the final and probably go celebrate with Whinger afterwards. The helmet.
What are you talking about you fucking cockwomble, whats "obvious" about that at all. Why would he in any way want to deliberately lose? How can he roll over, he's not going to be playing? You think he'll deliberately set the team up to lose? Surely actually winning the trophy yourself is better than the team you supported as a child winning it? Think before you type you donkey raping shit eater.

What are you talking about you fucking cockwomble, whats "obvious" about that at all. Why would he in any way want to deliberately lose? How can he roll over, he's not going to be playing? You think he'll deliberately set the team up to lose? Surely actually winning the trophy yourself is better than the team you supported as a child winning it? Think before you type you donkey raping shit eater.
Haha - did mom leave her laptop unlocked again? Go to bed you little cock-sucking turd-faced, rap-star wanna be wanker twat , you'll be tired at school tomorrow. Thick faced, shit for brains, turd-munching waste of genes.

Haha - did mom leave her laptop unlocked again? Go to bed you little cock-sucking turd-faced, rap-star wanna be wanker twat , you'll be tired at school tomorrow. Thick faced, shit for brains, turd-munching waste of genes.
You're trying way too hard sweetie.
Also feel free to actually address the points i made. Id hate to have to make a phone call to the get along gang because you're incapable of having an adult conversation.

You're trying way too hard sweetie.
Also feel free to actually address the points i made. Id hate to have to make a phone call to the get along gang because you're incapable of having an adult conversation.
I rather address a rock than have a 'conversation' with you. Your somewhere between the GAG cunts and Gibbsy in my book of 'TFC's most worthless forms of life'. Everyone knows Tim is a self-confessed gooner.

C00yvvv.jpg

Can't knock what he's done at Villa. Will be really exciting to see how he handles himself as a full season manager! A cup final and keeping Villa up is no small feat for any manager. All he had to do was loosen things up tactically and motivate Benteke. He's got the players performing to their actual level and that's impressive as he's done it before and I want to congratulate the man.

He hasn't, yet. Their form could easily dip with one eye on the final.

He hasn't, yet. Their form could easily dip with one eye on the final.

Valid point, however I don't see it. With Delph, Benteke, Cleverley and Vlaar they have too much quality to drop their cushion.

They do have a tough run-in though and has played one more than Hull, Sunderland and Leicester so they are not out of the woods yet. I may have been a tad overexcited due to Brendan "£100 million in signings" Rodgers newest failure. :adegrin:

Valid point, however I don't see it. With Delph, Benteke, Cleverley and Vlaar they have too much quality to drop their cushion.

They do have a tough run-in though and has played one more than Hull, Sunderland and Leicester so they are not out of the woods yet. I may have been a tad overexcited due to Brendan "£100 million in signings" Rodgers newest failure. :adegrin:
Did you just put Cleverleh and quality in the same sentence?!

Woke up this morning to realise that it wasn't a nightmare.

Either Woolwich will retain the FA Cup or we'll have to watch the PE teacher being hoisted on to shoulders with the lid of the trophy on his head.

God this place will be unbearable whichever happens.

Valid point, however I don't see it. With [...] Cleverley [...] they have too much quality to drop their cushion.
:kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol::kaboullol:

Back
Top Bottom