Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“I’ve known about him since he was a young boy and thought he was the type of talent which doesn’t fall off the trees very often."

I hope our scouting criteria has changed since then

So... The remaining possible FA cup winners are now Woolwich, Liverpool (thus completing the Gerrard circle-jerk), and Sherwood.

I remember when this season was fun.

harry-redknapp-fack-off-o.gif

Can't knock what he's done at Villa. Will be really exciting to see how he handles himself as a full season manager! A cup final and keeping Villa up is no small feat for any manager. All he had to do was loosen things up tactically and motivate Benteke. He's got the players performing to their actual level and that's impressive as he's done it before and I want to congratulate the man.

Well done Tim. Now prevent yourself from showing your true Woolwich colours and laying down in the cup final for them.

Well done Tim. Now prevent yourself from showing your true Woolwich colours and laying down in the cup final for them.
His ego is far too big for that.

Detest him as a person, and don't like Aston Villa. Well done though. His ability was never in doubt, just the fucking mouth on it.

His ego is far too big for that.

Detest him as a person, and don't like Aston Villa. Well done though. His ability was never in doubt, just the fucking mouth on it.
I wouldn't put it past him. I'd love for Villa to win it, I really would. Hell, I'd love anyone but Woolwich to win it. Sherwood is a cunt and he'll still be a cunt if he wins it, he's the lesser of two evils as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom