Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane said: "Even when I was going out on loan everywhere, I always thought I would return to Tottenham and make it — but if Tim Sherwood hadn’t come in, who knows where I would be now? It could have been different. I could have gone on another loan, ended up with another team. I took my chance, but I’m sure a lot of other players don’t even get that.

‘When you come through the system you get a shorter period to prove yourself. Other players have a few months to settle, we get a few games and if you don’t cut it the fans and everyone else decide you’re not ready for first-team football. Expectations of homegrown players are greater."

and yet took until 2 months after the window closed to actually give him a run out. :adethumbup:

Love Harry, even at 21 he knows how to talk to the press better than a 46 year old rent-a-quote

Kane said: "Even when I was going out on loan everywhere, I always thought I would return to Tottenham and make it — but if Tim Sherwood hadn’t come in, who knows where I would be now? It could have been different. I could have gone on another loan, ended up with another team. I took my chance, but I’m sure a lot of other players don’t even get that.

‘When you come through the system you get a shorter period to prove yourself. Other players have a few months to settle, we get a few games and if you don’t cut it the fans and everyone else decide you’re not ready for first-team football. Expectations of homegrown players are greater."
You want Kane to cunt Tim off? He's far too sensible and level-headed for that.

The thing is, we can all accept Tim played a part in his development. That is undeniable. But Tim talks as though he's nourished him since he was 6 and he was the one who gave him his chance in the team this season.

The bloke is so far up his own arse he can't even tell the difference between facts and blatant lies to massage his own ego.

I wasn't a Sherwood hater during his reign here, I didn't mind him (though the media was never his strong point). But his willingness to discuss his ex-club matters is pathetic. He is so concerned with his own agenda that he doesn't even realise what a cunt he come across as.

What's the opposite of modest? ...arrogant cunt? Tim all over.

Back
Top Bottom