Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Quiet in here....... Funny that eh...
CAeRwIOW8AErWI_.png

“I am delighted for him. It’s just great I resisted the temptation to get rid of him last January because perhaps he wouldn’t be the star he is for Tottenham now.

“He was never close to leaving in my opinion but there were people at the club who wanted to bring in another striker and sacrifice Harry Kane – but I wouldn’t allow that to happen."

Who would that be then Tim? Adebayor? Soldado? Sean Murphy? Crunchie Haystacks? Seeing how Levy brought in a guy renowned for promoting youth with the idea of the money invested in the academy not being wasted, it clearly wasn't the guy holding the purse strings. So please enlighten the World with who this person or persons are that has a greater say than the person running the club and just how you resisted such an unstoppable force from selling him.

Oh that's right. "People wanted to sell him but he wasn't close to leaving" which is about as much of a empty statement as I've come to expect from a walking soundbite machine

What a fucking flog!

Livermore and Caulker shouldn't have been sold? Please tell me how they are top 6 PL quality! Caulker about to get relegated for the 2nd season running. And Livermore has been serviceable at Hull,

Back
Top Bottom