Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like Arcspace and Sammy have been given the old Ted Rodgers again.

321teddusty.jpg

Quite. It's double standards shit from people more concerned about defending a gooner then accepting he may yet not be the second coming.
you taking the moral high ground over "defending gooners" is laughable. happy for ex-Woolwich to be playing for us, but when it comes to a manager (who put in years of good work at Spurs) who supports them suddenly you're up in arms. load of bollocks and you know it.

you taking the moral high ground over "defending gooners" is laughable. happy for ex-Woolwich to be playing for us, but when it comes to a manager (who put in years of good work at Spurs) who supports them suddenly you're up in arms. load of bollocks and you know it.
What the hell are you talking about?

Adebayor? The man has spent more time in a Spurs shirt now than he has one of theirs, and resolutely fell out with them and their fans. I'm not going to be ashamed of supporyimg a Spurs player while he is in the employ of the club. What's more, Adebayor isn't judged by much more than the rumours that go around. Timmy,on the other hand, digs his grave with his never ending gob.

"I had to turn down the England job, it's just not big enough for me at this stage of my managerial career"

I don't mind the twat but he would probably say Tim Sherwood doesn't feel the England job is the right stepping stone in his journey to manage Earths intergalactic football team.

Back
Top Bottom