Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know its a valid assumption. Just like mine is...and?

And the bottom line is that Dawson was not offside, which is all Ive argued.....where as earlier you are on record as saying:

"Dawson WAS offside"

That is incorrect.
Goal was offside - Dawson kicked it in - disallowed correctly

We saw what TS is made of at the team selection already and the first 40 mins - but that's in the past now and what matters is how we respond from there on

We saw that he made some error's, but at the end of the day, we equalized despite those error's and the linesman incorrectly ruled out the goal.

I would have like to see what TS would do to rectify his mistakes, without us being cheated twice by the lino.

hardly
they might have scored 8 more
aliens may have landed on the pitch
Jimmy Greaves might have had a renaissance and come on and buried 10 past Hart

Exactly....and more realistically, Rose would not have been in that position, and at 1-1 and 11 men, I would have expected a better platform to see what our manager could do.

Exactly....and more realistically, Rose would not have been in that position, and at 1-1 and 11 men, I would have expected a better platform to see what our manager could do.
How do you know he wouldn't have made a similar tackle in a similar situation?

Are you actually being serious?

Dawson was not offside.

Wrong to flag him off and rule out his goal.
Goal should not have stood - that's all that matters

The only reason you keep arguing this is in a sad attempt to save face for your beloved Timmy, exonerating him from all responsibility for last night's result and placing all the fault on the lino. Yeah, we would have gone to win 5:1 if Dawson scored. What a joke. Let's just ignore everything else that was wrong with our play and team selection. Blame the ref!

That makes no sense whatsoever....you are in a frenzy....maybe you should take this up with your mates at arse-mania. Probably get more respect there
I don't post on arse-mania (did it a few times 6-7 years ago and it was a mistake to reason with those vermin) - the only one making a fool of himself here and resorting to pathetic insults like a 13 year old is the one saying he can predict the future

Last edited:
The only reason you keep arguing this is in a sad attempt to save face for your beloved Timmy, exonerating him from all responsibility for last night's result

Wrong again

Here's what Ive said earlier in the thread about TS
We were battered for 30 minutes, but we equalized and it was wrongly chalked off.

The midfield was the wrong pick, but the officials dissalowed a good equalizer. We showed heart, and were in the game until the officials then sent off Rose and gave a penalty for perfectly clean tackle.

Why would I write off AVB's shit management?

Im not writing off Tim Sherwoods mistakes from last night, or that we got it wrong in the middle. But we played better, got ourselves back into the game, and had our hands cut off by the linesman.

Unless you think the lino had no effect on the game of course

It was the wrong decision, (to play Bentaleb) and it was'nt the only one he made.
I was far more concerned by Siggy's inclusion, and why Lennon was allowed to play as the Invisible Man for such a large period in the first half.

I also think that Dembele could have played further forward, with Capoue behind him helping Bentaleb.

Or Holtby could have come in for Siggy (or Bentaleb) before the lino ended all hope for us.

Lots to consider regarding Sherwoods faults last night.....

You really are a spastic

97dtTjs.gif

I don't know why everyone is arguing we all know the inevitable with Tim. He won't be here after the summer if you believe he will be then you are a class a fool. Levy would not bring in someone who has no experience managing a side looking to break into the top 4 without the experience required, he's been installed as a quick fix until the end of the season.
For now let's just get behind him and give him all the support he needs to just do the job that's been handed to him. If and it's a big if he can pull it off and get us into the top 4 then it's a miracle and definitely worth giving him the plaudits but to see him stay after the summer I don't think will happen. I would assume Levy and co already have sights on a different manager and gave Tim the job for 18 months to appease him as he wouldn't have just wanted a 6 month contract.

I wasnt happy with both, because yesterday showed neither.

We were battered for 30 minutes, but we equalized and it was wrongly chalked off.

The midfield was the wrong pick, but the officials dissalowed a good equalizer. We showed heart, and were in the game until the officials then sent off Rose and gave a penalty for perfectly clean tackle.

Why would I write off AVB's shit management?

Im not writing off Tim Sherwoods mistakes from last night, or that we got it wrong in the middle. But we played better, got ourselves back into the game, and had our hands cut off by the linesman.

Unless you think the lino had no effect on the game of course

Tim sherwood's man management is far worse than AVB's. Capoue has been frozen out, Holtby has been told to piss offf, Chadli's agent said he wants to leave, Lloris suggests he is going. You can't see past your blind hatred for AVB, that sherwood is a clueless prick.We need someone with brain and real managerial experience in the summer. that's Van gaal for me.

It was the wrong decision, and it was'nt the only one he made.

Your hysterical obsession with Bentaleb and Capoue is making you look more and more clueless and delerious.

I was far more concerned by Siggy's inclusion, and why Lennon was allowed to play as the Invisible Man for such a large period in the first half.

I also think that Dembele could have played further forward, with Capoue behind him helping Bentaleb.

Or Holtby could have come in for Siggy (or Bentaleb) before the lino ended all hope for us.

Lots to consider regarding Sherwoods faults last night.....but continue with your pathetic, one track agenda filled bullshit, if it provides you with a sense of relief and false righteousness.

As if playing Bentaleb instead of Capoue last night was the one, sinlgle factor in our defeat.

Admit it....you longed for that result didnt you?

:goonermong:

We have had teams slicing us open over and over and over again. Southampton, Swansea, Manure,Palace. Fortunately Ade turns up in some of these games and our oppoinents lacked the quality up front to more damageThis all comes down to not starting a holding midfielder. farr to many 1 v 1 and you simply not put Dawson in a 1 v 1 vs ageuro. It is common sense, you don't put a steaming iron against your face and you simply not not leave a vulnerable defence open against one of the best attacking teams in the premier league.

Tim sherwood's man management is far worse than AVB's. Capoue has been frozen out, Holtby has been told to piss offf, Chadli's agent said he wants to leave, Lloris suggests he is going. You can't see past your blind hatred for AVB, that sherwood is a clueless prick.We need someone with brain and real managerial experience in the summer. that's Van gaal for me.
haha deluded,

Capoue Frozen out? Featured in 4 of the 8 games since Tim took over. Unused sub in the others so not been left out of one squad. - hardly being made to train with the youth team

Holtby wants the move. His agent "My feeling is that he will leave but it's not in our hands at the moment. Tottenham have to agree to let him go first. We hope to find a solution in the next couple of days."

Chadli denied what his agent said unlike lewis.

Lloris made typical quotes which the press twisted/senstationalised

It appears its you who cant see past your blind hatred of sherwood.

Back
Top Bottom