Tierney to The Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I vaguely remembered us being linked with Brown under Harry R, read this, we were also interested in Sissoko when he was 19 !
Redknapp has been linked with a bid for Toulouse's highly-rated 19-year-old midfielder Moussa Sissoko, who is of interest to a host of clubs and, as such, would not come cheaply. Toulouse rate him at £15m.
You could argue that's kinda as good as it ever got for him really!

Watched the vids. Tierney looks pretty good although I wonder how many of the highest of highlights came against crap opposition? I liked how he can beat a man on the dribble. Great shot. Great crossing. Seemed pacy in the vids but was SPL lower tier defenses? Looks like he could definitely use a year of hardcore working out under Poch though (not very defined muscles/a bit soft looking).

For now, I'm happy with Davies and Rose.
Unless we sell Rose I don't know why we would table a bid for Tierney.
If we can't sell Rose for somewhat more than it would cost for Tierney, I don't know why we would table a bid for Tierney.
If we can/do, sure, I'd think he'd be a good one to put behind Davies. I'd hope Levy can snag him for 25m or less, though...

Just had a look, SPL record transfer was 12.5mil, all the rest of the top transfer were under 10mil (and most in 90's). shocking, Celtic and Rangers can't even compete with Bournemouth any more
Celtic probably could if they wanted/needed to. But the other Scottish clubs are nowhere near able to so Celtic can just sit on whatever money they save on transfers for a rainy day

Back
Top Bottom