Tierney to The Lane?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SausageVince

end of an era
Of the handful of Scottish galacticos identified by myself for the club, Kieran Tierney is the one most quoted as a signing this summer. I've been inundated with private messages requesting that I monitor this situation. For neatness, I thought it best to concentrate my efforts in a dedicated thread just as I have with the popular McGinn one. So, even though I'm as busy as fuck, here we are: The Tierney Papers. I know, I'm a right good cunt.

Poch isn't Tierney's only fan. Everton, Bournemouth, and Brighton have all expressed an interest. I think we can safely say that if Levy releases the funds, and Poch impresses the Scottish dynamo, then we could out muscle those other cunt clubs.

The bidding will start at 20m but I think the successful club will shell out more than 30.

As a player we could do no better in his position.

Of the handful of Scottish galacticos identified by myself for the club, Kieran Tierney is the one most quoted as a signing this summer. I've been inundated with private messages requesting that I monitor this situation. For neatness, I thought it best to concentrate my efforts in a dedicated thread just as I have with the popular McGinn one. So, even though I'm as busy as fuck, here we are: The Tierney Papers. I know, I'm a right good cunt.

Poch isn't Tierney's only fan. Everton, Bournemouth, and Brighton have all expressed an interest. I think we can safely say that if Levy releases the funds, and Poch impresses the Scottish dynamo, then we could out muscle those other cunt clubs.

The bidding will start at 20m but I think the successful club will shell out more than 30.

Now your talking Tierney he would make the grade with the right man guiding him far too good for they cockwombles that he's currently with but he's a Celtic fan was in the crowd at tynecastle doing the poznan and o that guff! Though a few million finding its way into Celtic's bank account would possibly be persuasive poznan or no poznan! McGinn he's mid championship at best! Cardiff have a Scottish right back Callum Paterson from Hearts see what he's like next season?

I think we should buy Scott Brown as well. Get one or two season's out of him. He's one of the best water carriers and enforcers in the game. Underrated because he spent his time in Scotland
NO,NO,NO,NO and there is a reason the knuckle dragging gimp has spent his career in Scotland because that's his level,sorry I'll go we McGinn certainly Tierney but no fecking way Broonaldo as they say round Parkhead! Does a job at Celtic but waaaaaaaaay out of his depth anywhere else look at Europe even mediocre oppo and he stuggles,sorry

NO,NO,NO,NO and there is a reason the knuckle dragging gimp has spent his career in Scotland because that's his level,sorry I'll go we McGinn certainly Tierney but no fecking way Broonaldo as they say round Parkhead! Does a job at Celtic but waaaaaaaaay out of his depth anywhere else look at Europe even mediocre oppo and he stuggles,sorry
We need a world class midfielder who can sit deep and dictate the game. Broony or Iniesta. Has to be one of those two. Give it a season or so and Winks will have learned enough to take over in the middle of the park.

I think you're letting your north east anti-glasgow prejudices cloud your appreciation of one of the finest midfielders of his generation.

We need a world class midfielder who can sit deep and dictate the game. Broony or Iniesta. Has to be one of those two. Give it a season or so and Winks will have learned enough to take over in the middle of the park.

I think you're letting your north east anti-glasgow prejudices cloud your appreciation of one of the finest midfielders of his generation.
No anti-Glasgow agenda from me if it was Tierney can do one! If I thought a player could do a job for Tottenham Hotspur then I'd be all over it obviously with the exception of certain players who have made their feelings quite clear regards Tottenham in a negative way. Not Scott Brown I agree he does a job and does it well for Celtic IN the SPL but there is a big difference from our league and the premiership you know that? Besides he's coming to the end of his career if a top,top team had fancied him he would have been gone 3,4 seasons ago! I'm sure there is a player with equal qualities and ability younger somewhere in Europe?

This is disgusting.

This is parody, right?

If not, stop drinking or sniffing glue or whatever is responsible for addling your brain.

This is comedy gold! Scott Brown and Iniesta.
Brilliant.

Sausagevince trying to get Celtic into the EPL by moving their playing squad into the Spurs squad. Next up - why build a new stadium, just buy their stadium and move it to London.

Sausagevince trying to get Celtic into the EPL by moving their playing squad into the Spurs squad. Next up - why build a new stadium, just buy their stadium and move it to London.
Having looked at the drawings, I believe the NWHL will be better than Parkhead. Unlikely to have the atmosphere, but still a better stadium.

Back
Top Bottom