THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We've been the better team, and I think we will get a couple more good chances, but unfortunately we can't have too much confidence in the defence.

Tense.

A draw won't be a disaster as long as arse don't win tomorrow, but a win would be so much better. Wigan have got to come out and play more 2nd half, a draw for them is a disaster.

Hopefully AVB reminds them that we can go 3rd if we win this. We need to be much more ruthless. These are bread and butter 3 pointer games for CL clubs.

Hey at least we're playing well and look decent in this formation. We've very nearly gotten in behind them a number of times, just a little bounce or better touch and we'd be winning. Why Parker controlled that ball instead of leathering it after Defoe bulldozed his way through I don't know!

A lot of long balls over the top but they're working. Defoe active, nice to see more players running around making space. Still optimistic of winning this, especially with our bench options.

Just caught another highlight of that scrum in front of the Wigan net

Parker has it on a plate w/ that left foot, but decides to round the keeper

I think he had that miss vs Basel at WHL on his mind.

Back
Top Bottom