THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If there were a piece of coal stuck up my ass right now, then the relief shit that I take at the end of this game would produce the Hope Diamond.

We need to get rid of Bale if he wants out, 30m i'd be happy
9IvoUnM.gif

It's not mad at all. You're the one who mistakenly claimed Dempsey wasn't creative, when he clearly is as the assists show. He may not be very creative, but to say he isn't creative is clearly wrong.
Isn't that a bit like the "a broken watch is right twice a day" argument? If Dempsey is on the pitch long enough, he's bound to make a pass or 2 that get turned in by another player - and bingo, its caled an assist! I have seen enough of Dempsey this season to be of the opinion that he wouldn't go down on my list of players that I would put under a list headed "Creative."

Thudd is creative, simply because he spent the entire game taking the ball from defence and releasing it to players in forward positions, giving them an opportunity to make a run or shot on goal. His biggest issue, as we all know is his mobility, his control and passing at times are Hoddle like, the latter 2 facets which in my opinion are Dempseys biggest failings.

Our biggest problem is that we are missing our most creative and tirelessly effective player, probably since Gascoigne, in Modric. The other big missing link was the other sedentary creative talent in VDV, who also had the beautiful knack of being a reasonable goal getter.

I find Wigan's spelling in the thread title highly disrespectful and the kind of jinx that would angry the football Gods into condemning us to a 1:0 William Gallas OG defeat

Amend it now, blasphemers, before it's too late

I honestly think Adebayor should start, I personally don't rate him as a striker, but I agree with people that his dummy runs are great for allowing our midfield to get goals. Would also like to see Dempsey get himself one.

Back
Top Bottom